13 hours ago, Bill S. Preston ESQ. said:

Make it wierd

Brock Lesnar vs The Revival

Lio Rush vs Braun Stroman and Nicolas

Goldberg and AJ Styles vs DX

Undertaker vs Sami Zayn

Kofi Kingston vs The Brian Kendrick

Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs Viking Raiders

I'd probably watch Son of Blood Money if they ran with a card like that.

• Haha 1

I would have much preferred 'Taker/Goldberg wrestled years ago but it'll be interesting to find out how it goes all things considered.

Edited by NikoBaltimore

This is all i ask. I know we have to do this. There's no way around it. But just announce the matches and let's move on. I have no desire to see taker or Goldberg ever again and id rather see baron corbin for another 567 times a show then watch these guys build up a match for this shit show. Hunter vs Randy bo banders has never been good and you can't make me care. Run down the card a few times between now and then but let's use tv for better things like bobby lashley and ucey hot

• Dolfan in NYC changed the title to SUPER SHOW-DOWN II - June 7

With the official name in place, I've re-named the thread.  

Yes, we know how you feel about this card, this venue, and the regime of the country thereof.   Enjoy driving your car.  

Carry on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

With the official name in place, I've re-named the thread.  

Yes, we know how you feel about this card, this venue, and the regime of the country thereof.   Enjoy driving your car.  

Carry on. 

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In cars

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

50-Man Battle Royals? This has to be conducted under Royal Rumble rules. 

They're calling it the largest 'battle royal' in WWE history, so I guess not so that it's different from last year's Greatest Rumble being the largest rumble

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DreamBroken said:

They're calling it the largest 'battle royal' in WWE history, so I guess not so that it's different from last year's Greatest Rumble being the largest rumble

I just hope the ring doesn’t break with 50 guys standing in it at the same time. No wait, that would be hilarious.

• Haha 2

Can they fly in Hama and a that Great Value Yokozuna they trotted out at Blood Money 1?  Along with Show and Braun, they should be approaching ring breaking weight.

1 hour ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I just realized the only time we'll ever get Undertaker vs. Sting is when Sting is offered Virgil money for one of these.  

I don't know if Sting will work for Olive Garden gift cards.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brian Fowler said:

I know they did a couple 40 man ones back in the day

Tatanka won one of the 40 man battle royals in 1992 that aired on Prime Time Wrestling. Just going by memory, I want to say he eliminated the Berzerker to win.

12 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Tatanka won one of the 40 man battle royals in 1992 that aired on Prime Time Wrestling. Just going by memory, I want to say he eliminated the Berzerker to win.

Yeah, that sounds right to me.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Raziel said:

Can they fly in Hama and a that Great Value Yokozuna they trotted out at Blood Money 1?  Along with Show and Braun, they should be approaching ring breaking weight.

Not a Yokozuna, it was a one-tournament-second-division rikishi who got relegated right away. Which means he was even higher ranked than Hama in Sumo. *Sumo nerd Mode deactivate*

Hama would actually make me watch the show.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ReiseReise said:

Not a Yokozuna, it was a one-tournament-second-division rikishi who got relegated right away. Which means he was even higher ranked than Hama in Sumo. *Sumo nerd Mode deactivate*

Hama would actually make me watch the show.

Ok so this post smartened me up as to what the actual words Yokozuna and Rikishi mean and holy shit how lazy even by 90s standards

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Ok so this post smartened me up as to what the actual words Yokozuna and Rikishi mean and holy shit how lazy even by 90s standards

For what it's worth, I think Pat Patterson came up with Yokozuna at least. I read somewhere that he admitted to it being a little dumb, as if you'd Call a North American Stanleycup, but it's wrestling and it kind of worked, I assume. 

• Haha 1