DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

On 5/24/2019 at 6:08 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Despite both being heels at the time and in a different company, Jake and Rude on the same team didn't feel right.

Jake was a heel that even the other heels should have feared and wanted nothing to do with. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Image result for aew double or nothing gifs

Does this mean at the next Takeover Hunter comes out and smashes the Dusty statue?

Also fuck ppl saying WCW effects. If it was WCW they would have had the worst looking HHH mannequin in the chair with the announcers selling it as a real person and Hogan would run over it with a monster truck and they would have spent like half a million dollars on it and the rest of the show talking over everything about it even though it couldn’t actually lead to a match. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Zartan said:

Does this mean at the next Takeover Hunter comes out and smashes the Dusty statue?

Also fuck ppl saying WCW effects. If it was WCW they would have had the worst looking HHH mannequin in the chair with the announcers selling it as a real person and Hogan would run over it with a monster truck and they would have spent like half a million dollars on it and the rest of the show talking over everything about it even though it couldn’t actually lead to a match. 

We may have seen the last of the Dusty Classic, which I'd be fine with anyway. 

HHH has a bigger problem to deal with than taking shots at Cody. He needs to figure out how to stop his father-in-law from destroying everyone he builds up in nxt once they get to the main roster.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Image result for aew double or nothing gifs

You know what? I’m not getting all the hullabaloo about this anymore. The hammer to me appears to be a reference to the 1980’s Apple commercial. The throne with the big iron cross? Come on guys, unless you want to get defensive about WWII memorabilia, and Vikings is clearly supposed to be Hitler’s recliner. We shouldn’t be bothered by Cody taking aim at Hitler.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1