DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

40 minutes ago, olythegreat89 said:

You really missed out on listening to the commentary that night!

I'll forever be salty about that show...a friend and I bought tickets when they were released at the previous house show in like January or February.  Front row seats for the first time in my life!  We were fucking psyched.  Looking forward to it for months.  We get there and there's a row set up IN FRONT OF US for the former mayor/governor and various other luminaries.  Fucking joke.

3 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

I'll forever be salty about that show...a friend and I bought tickets when they were released at the previous house show in like January or February.  Front row seats for the first time in my life!  We were fucking psyched.  Looking forward to it for months.  We get there and there's a row set up IN FRONT OF US for the former mayor/governor and various other luminaries.  Fucking joke.

Young me wouldn’t care, but current me would pitch a fit, and get a fucking refund. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Wee Bey said:

tumblr_pqpdawXG3P1s24yedo1_400.gif

I can't tell you how much I hated Chubby Gedo as a worker.  He almost ruined the Super J Cup 1995 for me, and then almost crippled Jericho here.  What exactly was he doing here?  That's supposed to be a hurricarana.  Between this top rope hurricarana and his springboard moonsault to the floor, Jericho had two moves that were essentially inches away from death every time he did them.

• Like 1