DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

I like D-Von flopping like a fish and gently landing a headbutt as if it was going to make it look any less terrible. He should have probably just sold it as he got hurt from missing the headbutt.

I remember the Dudley's being jacked as hell at One Night Stand. By the time they showed up in TNA, it looked they clearly stopped giving a fuck like so many others.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

On 5/13/2019 at 10:43 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

PCO on his way to becoming Not Human.

At G1 we heard the SPLAT from that bump he took all the way up in the upper deck.

Being Canadian, I might suspect his skeleton is fused with adamantium, but being Quebecois I assume it's just infused with poutine.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/13/2019 at 10:26 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I like D-Von flopping like a fish and gently landing a headbutt as if it was going to make it look any less terrible. He should have probably just sold it as he got hurt from missing the headbutt.

I remember the Dudley's being jacked as hell at One Night Stand. By the time they showed up in TNA, it looked they clearly stopped giving a fuck like so many others.

You mean to tell me that D-Von was no longer "slim, trim, buff, cut, ripped, chiseled and JACCKKKKEEEEDDDDD?" (I think that was the order)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2