DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

50 minutes ago, Ace said:

FWIW, Glenn Jacobs was born in Spain.

46 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Military brat, right? 

Oregon governor, Kate Brown (D) is from the same municipality as Kane. They're both from Torrejón de Ardoz in Madrid and were both born to US Air Force families.

25 minutes ago, MORELOCK said:

Shirt could've said "Buildo the Wallo" and the idiots around here would still re-elect him. 

Note to self: Don't move to the south.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Note to self: Don't move to the south.

Pretty much stay on the coasts too. I don't recommend living here.

13 minutes ago, cwoy2j said:

Yeah, there's no racism up North or anywhere else in America.

Not going anywhere near that on a wrestling forum. Enjoy the rest of your night.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Not going anywhere near that on a wrestling forum. Enjoy the rest of your night.

But you literally just went there with your "south" comment.

Speaking of the south:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, chanandlerbong said:

Always weird to me to see a skinny, brown-haired Adrian Adonis. Never mind the Blue Oyster hat and gloves.

You are looking at the famed East/West Connection, a short-lived tag-team of Adonis and Ventura. Pretty decent, considering that Adonis had to do all the work as Jesse not only ripped-off Superst*r Billy Graham's look, mannerisms, but also copied his workrate. Those who only recall Adonis after his weight ballooned still can see what a great worker he was, now imagine how good he was at his ideal weight. If he'd kept the weight off, we might be talking top-five of the 1970s-1980s. Same can be said of Playboy Buddy Rose. We had it pretty good here in the Northwest.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Peck said:

But you literally just went there with your "south" comment.

Speaking of the south:

maxresdefault.jpg

If you must know, I'm perfectly situated an hour between NYC and Philly. I don't want to live where I can't get authentic Greek, Italian, and Chinese food. According to friends that have moved to the south, those are hard to find down there. Factor in family, and the south isn't for me.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

1 hour ago, Execproducer said:

It's a nice place to visit, though.

Uh, technically we're IN the South. 

2 minutes ago, Execproducer said:

I only saw Adonis live once. Him and Greg Gagne at the Showboat in Vegas. Great match.

4 or 5 times at the Masonic Temple in Seattle and a few times in Portland. Always a great worker who could get the most out of whoever he was matched with. 

• Like 1