DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

16 minutes ago, D.Z said:

D63nPtDUIAAHE-Y?format=jpg

Kobashi, Kawada, and Taue are the three old men that I can see coming out of retirement for one more match to go surley bastard and kick the shit out of some punk 6 man team, just for shits.  And totally believe they would kick the shit out of young, in shape guys.

• Like 2

2i0up2v.jpgCan anyone help me find a better image of this amazing Horseman poster?!
I had to capture this from a JJ Dillon interview which he had this hanging on his wall-that's the reason it's so damned blurry.

If you can't tell what's happening in the photo, basically it's the Horseman standing over a bunch of jobbers who've been beaten up, while they celebrate in a fine dining area...

Edited by damnnearfonzie
Text

dmyakm.jpgClick on these images about 3 times or more and they'll expand into much larger pic which will allow you to see much more of the wrasslin' madness in this piece of artwork, see how many you can name-and how many others make you laugh. Enjoy!

****UPDATE**** The new image below is the first one I posted, thus the "work in progress", but the one above is his finished product and his has lots more craziness. Check it out...and sorry I couldnt find the finished one to begin with! ENJOY!
szzl85.jpg

Edited by damnnearfonzie
The Gobbledeegooker
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

WCW wasn't the only promotion that tried three cages stacked on top of each other-here's a pic of World Class' "Triple Dome of Terror". But of course the coolest part of the image is a classic pic of "Bam Bam" Terrry Gordy and one helluva big belt buckle!wkr7mu.jpg

Edited by damnnearfonzie
Terry Gordy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, MORELOCK said:

Oooooh, a fun and wacky cartoon mural of wrestlers, designed to make us remember all the enjoyable things about wrestling!

Don't forget to include the guy that murdered his wife and child!

I'm pretty sure he's in there...check him out dropping in front of the cage, almost in the center...between Yokozuna and Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat.
Thanks Morelock! If you hadn't mentioned that I wouldn't have had my own lil' game of "Where's the Wolverine?! Chris Benoit"?! That was fun. Preish!

Edited by damnnearfonzie
The shitty ending to Game of Thrones and "The Hills".
  • Like 1