DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

5 hours ago, Ryan said:

He's so happy and proud of his collectibles.

01-25.jpg

The beard makes me wonder if he's going to unmask when he retires and shows a big Santa beard like Dr Wagner Jr.

• Like 1

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
15 minutes ago, The Natural said:

The quickest way to my heart is to feed me and tell me I'm pretty, so yes.

53 minutes ago, The Natural said:

I’m sorry, but I lose my interest in love making when my stomach is full after dinner. A filling lunch sure, but don’t expect me to give out after filling up on an entree at the Cheesecake Factory.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

26 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I’m sorry, but I lose my interest in love making when my stomach is full after dinner. A filling lunch sure, but don’t expect me to give out after filling up on an entree at the Cheesecake Factory.

Just ask the hulkster about full stomach performance.

• Haha 5

In the AEW DoC build up, Chris Jericho mentioned he was doing a lot of empty stomach cardio.

Chris-Jericho-1119305.jpg?r=155628137405

Actually, most 48 year olds dream of having a physique that good. You could make bodyshaming jokes if you wanted, but let's not bother.

41 minutes ago, AxB said:

In the AEW DoC build up, Chris Jericho mentioned he was doing a lot of empty stomach cardio.

Chris-Jericho-1119305.jpg?r=155628137405

Actually, most 48 year olds dream of having a physique that good. You could make bodyshaming jokes if you wanted, but let's not bother.

I'm also pretty sure that his training now is more based on function than physique. He swore (or still swears) by DDP Yoga and that, cardio, and a good diet will get you lighter and more flexible but won't get you huge or ripped. He could be bigger or have less body fat but for him he's got to make sure that he has the endurance to work and a body that best avoids injury. He's probably still chucking some iron around but not for the same reason as 20-25 years ago.  Priorities change when you're 40+, (presumably) not on the gas, and are in the twilight of your career.

Edited by chanandlerbong

He grew up a metal dude and basically has the same body a lot of metal dudes had with their shirts off in the 80s.  I'm talking real motherfuckers like Ozzy not that glam bullshit.  When Ozzy looked like Jericho does now you'd say "Man Ozzy is in pretty good shape."

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 1