DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

Yes, channels changing on very old TV sets that people still watch for some reason out of a new wave of nostalgia for pieces of shit.

Impact is, in 2019, consistently good TV, and occasionally mindblowingly awesome. They haven't had a bad show all year. Watching it would be a more rewarding use of your time than mocking it's lack of viewers. You're just proving Thibs right. 

EDIT: WHAT FUCKER CHANGED MY SIG?

Edited by AxB
Fucker changed my avatar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, AxB said:

Impact is, in 2019, consistently good TV, and occasionally mindblowingly awesome. They haven't had a bad show all year. Watching it would be a more rewarding use of your time than mocking it's lack of viewers. You're just proving Thibs right. 

EDIT: WHAT FUCKER CHANGED MY SIG?

Can't see the sig as I'm on the tablet. What is it? Spotted the avatar though.

Edited by The Natural

1 hour ago, Pete said:

50ctxcotbu031.png

The Gorilla position at DON when Moxley debuted. Red Vines game solidly on point.

Looks like the Undertaker standing next to the one Buck. lol

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Related image

That's on par with the WWF's late 80's "Just Say No" ads with Hogan, Jake, Piper, Warrior, etc.

He’s 39 and already starting to look like late-era Ken Shamrock

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, AxB said:

I'm not mocking their lack of viewers (which you're not disputing BTW), just stating the obvious: that a stable with that much potential is wasted on a promotion with so few viewers.