DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

45 minutes ago, Ryan said:

She sort of takes after both. Doesn't favor one or the other. Weird.

No, that's how children work. It's not cloning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gedo & Jado vs Father Time:

27880668_1958425937519464_85360432364503

latest?cb=20160823163452

I think time did the job on this one.

Edited by AxB
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, AxB said:

No, that's how children work. It's not cloning.

Children tend to look more like one parent or the other quite often or even another relative. That or the pool boy.

17 minutes ago, Matt D said:

It's a shame that there's no fancam of that. I want to see Bret/Bulldog vs Hakushi/Lawler. 

Also a shame they have Bam Bam (who was just in the main event at Mania a month prior) not on the promotional poster. 

• Like 1

Just now, olythegreat89 said:

Also a shame they have Bam Bam (who was just in the main event at Mania a month prior) not on the promotional poster. 

Whether it was due to the Kliq or not, they should have been able to get way more out of his face turn. Outside putting Goldust over, there's basically nothing of value. Honestly I'd kind of want to see that Bigelow vs Tatanka match because they wrestled so much with the face/heel dynamics reversed.

I did find this though, which is sort of surreal:

• Like 1

I really missed out not being able to go to WWF shows as a kid. They were pretty much giving tickets away in the mid 90s! So many MSG and Meadowlands shows I wish I went to. Now you can't pay me to go to a WWE live event.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, olythegreat89 said:

I really missed out not being able to go to WWF shows as a kid. They were pretty much giving tickets away in the mid 90s! So many MSG and Meadowlands shows I wish I went to. Now you can't pay me to go to a WWE live event.

Last time I went to a WWE show was November 2016. I didn't go in 2017 and 2018 as it wasn't the brand I was after. However it's Smackdown Live this go round so Daniel Bryan will hopefully be there. I may as well. Just a shame Samoa Joe is no longer on the show as I've wanted to see him live because I never have.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Matt D said:

Whether it was due to the Kliq or not, they should have been able to get way more out of his face turn. Outside putting Goldust over, there's basically nothing of value. Honestly I'd kind of want to see that Bigelow vs Tatanka match because they wrestled so much with the face/heel dynamics reversed.

I did find this though, which is sort of surreal:

Well shoot, you learn something new every day. I had no idea he had a face turn during this run, for me he was the heel of the 'new generation' years. What caused it? 

3 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

Well shoot, you learn something new every day. I had no idea he had a face turn during this run, for me he was the heel of the 'new generation' years. What caused it? 

Million Dollar Corporation were angry at Bam Bam Bigelow for losing to Lawrence Taylor at WrestleMania 11 so turned on him and he turned face.

Edited by The Natural