DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

14 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I spent a week in Vegas once. If I ever go again, I'd like to do the drive from Vegas to LA.

Don't do it on a Sunday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, OSJ said:

Well, try this regimen: Bulk up and get cut by spending hours a day at the gym. Say you go from 215 to 240 after a period of a few months. Well done! Now start driving around the Northwest (B.C., AB, WA., OR.,  and even Northern Cali) eating cheeseburgers and fries and staying up to all hours partying and see what happens. Did I mention skipping those gym visits? Yeah, it won't end well.

Sure - some fall victim to those trappings and some don't. Was just wondering if there might have been injuries or other mitigating factors involved since some guys from the same territory (or even just in the US in those time periods, really) maintained physiques and those guys didn't.

8 hours ago, OSJ said:

Much the same way the idea of being bitten by a cobra intrigues me, yes, I find the idea interesting in the abstract but I doubt that given the opportunity I'd really want to go through with it.

Related image

Jake's impression of Savage on the Viceland doc was pretty spot on. I found it rather amusing Savage would think Jake was trying to kill him by using a snake that was not venomoid.

Venomoid is actually the correct term for a snake that has undergone a procedure to remove or inhibit the production of venom. Thanks to Vince, there's a generation of kids that grew up thinking de-venomized was a real term because of him screaming on Superstars, "That snake better be de-venomized!".

• Like 2
  • Haha 3