DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

On 5/1/2019 at 6:13 PM, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

9tkk6y86ufzy.jpg

Prichard talked about this on his podcast. He said that Bearer was the one who was able to secure the casket as he had connections from being a legit mortician. They actually had Road Warrior Hawk go with them to test out if Warrior could fit in whatever casket they picked out. Hawk was the closest they had to someone who was approximate to Warrior's size.

• Thanks 1

It does, it reminds me of Vigo a little bit. JobbersĀ were like the buzzing of flies to Vader.

I do kinda wish they'd used a picture of him with that cool wooly mammoth cape on for the cover though

a23c78f63114dd346f236e1ce0f41a95--wcw-wr

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Rick said:

G9k5Oiq.jpg

That pic reminds me of a dig Piper used on Flair a few times once he (Flair) got older. "You know why Ric Flair has two girlfriends? So they each have someone to talk to once he falls asleep."

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Infinit said:

Did he have that badass staff in WCW? Or did he only have it in New Japan?

Definitely in his early WCW run he wore it - I didn't watch Japanese wrestling at the time and I definitely remember the smoking mask

Ā 

Edited by ChesterCopperpot

22 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

Definitely in his early WCW run he wore it - I didn't watch Japanese wrestling at the time and I definitely remember the smoking mask

Ā 

The mask yeah...I mean the staff that he carried with the skull on it. I'm gonna try and find a pic or vid of it.