DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

14 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

More interesting is who would Taker have been paired with for Wrestlemania 8 and would the streak be in tact? Trust me, the nixed Jake the Snake v Warrior programme would have had its blow-off there. Was a Taker face turn always on the cards or was it as a result of Warrior leaving?

It’s a real weird “What if”. Like how long did Vince know that Hogan was “retiring”? Also he needed someone to pair with Savage( Then later Bret), and he needed the other guy to fight the freak of the month. Would it have been Warrior, or Undertaker? A lot of it stems from Warrior flaking out mid-way of the Roberts angle. Once the Warrior returned, though, Vince pretty much made up his mind on the matter.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

40 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

DeqQmCcWsAE8OAY.jpg:large

"I used to be in a barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois. The baritone was this guy named Kip Diskin, big fat guy, I mean, like, orca fat. He was so stressed in the morning..."

• Like 1

Oddly enough one of my favorite Jacobs moments was in IWA MS when he was doing the mini Bruiser Brody gimmick. Alex Shelley was in the ring trying to convince Jacobs to team up. Jacobs stood in the aisle and listened and mulled it over and as he did casually said "Huss...huss" in such a way that cracked me up beyond reason.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ace said:

It goes over everything!

Remember the press release that Triple H couldn't be shown in a vulnerable state in Smackdown vs. RAW 2009? True story.

Edited by The Natural