DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2019 WRESTLING TALK

I find it amusing that of all the couples in WWE people are most interested in Becky and Seth.  But I quite like the idea of them as a couple so good for them.

And I too want to see that mixed tag happen.

1 hour ago, Black Angel said:

On that subject, have any of you been to his feedmemore.com site? Apparently he sells supplements. This one gave me a chuckle out of this one: 

Hide contents

zSOQYH1.jpg

Also, if any of you have that Pluto tv app there's a impact wrestling channel. I think it covers everything that/impact. Although I had to turn that crap off when there was icp chant.

The PlutoTV app also has a AAA channel. Watched Triplemania from 2005 on it the other night when I couldnt sleep.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I find it amusing that of all the couples in WWE people are most interested in Becky and Seth.  But I quite like the idea of them as a couple so good for them.

Why not? She’s “Straight Fire”, and Seth wants to “Burn It Down”. The perfect combo(Guaranteed you’ll hear this on commentary).

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Why not? She’s “Straight Fire”, and Seth wants to “Burn It Down”. The perfect combo(Guaranteed you’ll hear this on commentary).

That didn't even cross my mind until now.  I really hope they don't bring it up but if they do then it's not asking for much to ask they try and be subtle about it.  And yes, I do know that won't happen.

42 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

That didn't even cross my mind until now.  I really hope they don't bring it up but if they do then it's not asking for much to ask they try and be subtle about it.  And yes, I do know that won't happen.

“Every week I come out here, and try to BURNNNNN It DOWNNNNNN! But since starting this campaign l haven’t accomplished my #1 goal to “burn it down”.” *Crowd awwwwwwwws” “Until now!”*Crowd cheers, and chants “Becky”* Now I finally have the element that I’ve needed my entire life. That element is SRAIGHT FIRE!” *Cue Becky’s music*

• Like 1

Was there any satisfying conclusion to the Chikara shutdown for 2014? I found that old 75 page pdf with time travel / Titor / Condor Security / etc theories and am just wondering  how they paid everything off.

9 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Has Goldberg ever had a long match?

From a quick scan of cagematch.net it looks like Armageddon 2003 vs. Kane and Tripe H that went 19:30 is his longest...

1 hour ago, Infinit said:

Was there any satisfying conclusion to the Chikara shutdown for 2014? I found that old 75 page pdf with time travel / Titor / Condor Security / etc theories and am just wondering  how they paid everything off.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/aem8aj/the-true-story-behind-the-craziest-pro-wrestling-stunt-ever

It talks about the payoff, if any, towards the end of the article.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Infinit said:

Guys...this is potentially huge. Fox will be producing SDL. Will be cool to see it reimagined through non-Kevin Dunn eyes.

http://www.wrestling-online.com/wwe/fox-sports-to-produce-smackdown-once-it-moves-to-fox-in-october/

Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't realize that pretty much everything good about their presentation right now was learned from NBC during the Saturday Night's Main Event days (despite World Class already doing a lot of it themselves).

Edited by Tromatagon