DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2019 WRESTLING TALK

Going back to something from last month...

Considering Becky herself on her 24 documentary said the gear was inspired by Beatrix Kiddo, I'd say we can consider this settled.

• Like 1

Meltzer said the two things he has heard is that it is the Hardcore title or some sort of Legends title

Nothing official because they are really trying to keep it under wraps

Since she tweeted that after MITB - I am assuming it was based on something from the show

Who the fuck knows what she is talking about - unless she pitched herself as Sami's replacement

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Meltzer said the two things he has heard is that it is the Hardcore title or some sort of Legends title

Nothing official because they are really trying to keep it under wraps

Oh boy, the Senior Tour.

21 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Since she tweeted that after MITB - I am assuming it was based on something from the show

Who the fuck knows what she is talking about - unless she pitched herself as Sami's replacement

I wonder if it was the same as Bob Holly's infamous "Give me the belt and let me beat everybody' pitch

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

25 minutes ago, Matt D said:

Oh boy, the Senior Tour.

Hey remember when Daniel Bryan wasn’t allowed to work because of head injuries? 

Honestly that does sound interesting on paper. The problem is you’ll put the title on guys who can still go, and aren’t old as dirt, instead of say, Ricky Morton.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

Lana has come up with 10 ideas used on TV this year? I'm gonna blame her for the Viking Experience and the Revival back shaving and ball rubbing then.

I also understand she pitched for Rusev to have his own preschool show.

34 minutes ago, Swiftian said:

Lana has come up with 10 ideas used on TV this year? I'm gonna blame her for the Viking Experience and the Revival back shaving and ball rubbing then.

I also understand she pitched for Rusev to have his own preschool show.

Rusev is prob too busy writing his superhero comic.

22 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Won't happen but I can dream...WWE Television Championship.

I know people have crapped on that in the past, but the way I look at it, for a company that has really had trouble writing stories for anything a TV title is the easiest thing that practically writes itself. A ten minute time limit, a couple of promo's and away you go. All they they would have to do is remember it week to week.

Oh. Never mind.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, For Great Justice said:

I hope it’s an analytically-driven title given to the performer with the highest WAR (Wins Above Rotunda)

Which one?