DVDVR Message Board

Money in the Bank X - May 19, 2019

I brought this up a few weeks ago in the 205 thread, and noticed it again during this show: During the cruiserweight match, they did their best to avoid really wide shots from the hard camera. I haven't watched the entire show, but that wasn't at all the case during Styles-Rollins.

It's hilarious that they're playing with different camera styles during the cruiserweight matches but it's so minor and so few people pay attention to the cruiserweights.

It's a start, I guess.

For what it's worth, PWI is reporting that at least a few of the men's MitB participants believed Ali was winning (some were told he was being pushed off but not by whom).  So the surprised looks on their faces were at least somewhat legit. 

3 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

I brought this up a few weeks ago in the 205 thread, and noticed it again during this show: During the cruiserweight match, they did their best to avoid really wide shots from the hard camera. I haven't watched the entire show, but that wasn't at all the case during Styles-Rollins.

It's hilarious that they're playing with different camera styles during the cruiserweight matches but it's so minor and so few people pay attention to the cruiserweights.

It's a start, I guess.

They’ve done the ringside camera that catches the action from the floor for years during matches where fans took piss breaks. I remember them using it for an entire show a few times for low attended Smackdowns.

10 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

They’ve done the ringside camera that catches the action from the floor for years during matches where fans took piss breaks. I remember them using it for an entire show a few times for low attended Smackdowns.

Huh. Well there ya go. 

19 hours ago, The Natural said:

I'm looking at the screencap there, and my first thought is, "Right then is when you say, 'You have a year ...'"

• Like 1