DVDVR Message Board

Money in the Bank X - May 19, 2019

This is why nobody watches the show. Vince has to put all his eggs into Brocks basket. So we get Brock vs Rollins in Saudi Arabia, bet Brock wins. What the fuck is wrong with this company? Seriously move the fucko n from Brock. We get it Brock is better then the full time roster the attendance and ratings reflect that why watch a show where the dudes in their late 20's are laying down for a 40 year old. I'm really riled up about the decision.

All Elite couldn't be coming at a better time.

• Like 3

The men's MITB match was shaping up to be a classic until that wet fart of an ending.

Kofi/Owens was good and Styles/Rollins was great. The women's segments were fine though the ladder match was pretty sloppy and Bayley winning wasn't one of the more interesting choices.

I wasn't expecting another quick match in Joe/Rey, but as long as we get a decent blowoff match then fine.

It's good to see the CW title match on the main show, though Daivari doesn't do much for me.

Usos vs. Bryan/Rowan was good.

Women's MITb was good fun. Loved Naomi's moments, and the ending with Sonya carrying Mandy was neat.

Shane/Miz was going well until that bs rope break. Still a fun match though kind of dumb to see Shane win again.

Joe/Rey was more of angle than anything else.

Becky/Lacey was solid. Becky/Charlotte was decent but far from one of their better matches. Dug the post match angle leading to Bayley's cash in. Its good to see Bayley champ and motivated again

Roman/Elias was just an angle, but good fun,

AJ/Seth was the best Rollons singles I can recall seeing and probably MOTN.

Kofi/Owens was good but suffered a bit coming up right after AJ/Rollins.

The men's MITB was utterly ridiculous at times, but everyone looked great. It was going so well until that ending with Brock. I don't hate it though I don't blame anyone who does. 

Aside from the ending this was pretty good show.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, The Man Known as Dan said:

I think I'm officially 100% out. Keeping my Network subscription for my NXT rewatch, but I don't want to watch these PPV's anymore.

That's what I'm doing, keeping the network for nxt and NXT UK. My evening/night consisted of the nxt house show in Asbury Park and night 6 of BOSJ...and you know what? I'm in a pretty damn good mood.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 5

Imagine being the other guys in that match, putting in the work they did, taking the bumps they took, knowing THAT was the finish that was coming.

Holy fuck this company hates people. So glad I just followed a live blog and watched highlights on Twitter.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, L_W_P said:

Imagine being the other guys in that match, putting in the work they did, taking the bumps they took, knowing THAT was the finish that was coming.

Holy fuck this company hates people. So glad I just followed a live blog and watched highlights on Twitter.

That's why I'm annoyed more than the usual with Brock.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, L_W_P said:

Or being Sami or Braun and being fucked out of the match all together. I realize they're setting up an angle between the two, but still.

• Like 2

Why the fuck is Vince so hung up on Brock. I think it's time they vote Vince out of power. It's time he's out of touch.

The show was actually not a bad show at all but then we had to fucking give the MITB to Brock.

Whenever it looks like this company is moving in a different direction and focusing on talent that didn't debut 15 years ago, Brock makes a run in and everyone else looks stupid.