DVDVR Message Board

Money in the Bank X - May 19, 2019

I felt it was all precautionary. The thing is I feel that decision should have been made before now and if they've been watching Alexa's condition like I know they have, why use her so heavily on TV when they could have been priming Nikki, Ruby, or ffs Dana who they've known is going to be in the match?

Alexa's talk show segment is a great way to keep her relevant without competing. She has THAT. She doesn't need to be in the ring at the moment if she isn't 100% healthy. Use that time to elevate some other women. 

11 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Looking at that promo picture I'd rather see them shoot the shit about the show than watch the show itself.

Yeah, for one of the biggest WWE PPV's every year, I'm not feeling it.

Hoping Becky retains but beating Charlotte, then Lacey, and then having MitB winner cash in right away is as good a way as any to get one of the belts off her without losing too much momentum. A face winning the briefcase so Lynch feels safe and turning heel to cash in would be a solid move too. (Sorry for the fantasy booking, just thinking out loud.)

I only just now noticed that the Women's Tag Titles - the WE WILL DEFEND THEM ON EVERY BRAND!!!! titles - aren't being defended tonight.

All so the IIconics can be on Watch Along

(I will admit that at least none of the Tag titles are being defended on the show so they are consistent but that is a different comically sad issue)

• Sad 1

THIS FUCKING COMPANY found the ONE person worse than Corbin winning this thing.  The one fucking guy that could actually win the title tomorrow if he wanted too and you give him the briefcase.   

That was one of the most dangerous MITB matches maybe ever and nobody will remember it except for the dumb fuck that though Brock winning was a great idea

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Just now, hammerva said:

THIS FUCKING COMPANY found the ONE person worse than Balor winning this thing.  The one fucking guy that could actually win the title tomorrow if he wanted too and you give him the briefcase.   

That was one of the most dangerous MITB matches maybe ever and nobody will remember it except for the dumb fuck that though Brock winning was a great idea

Seriously. I'm far from a Finn Balor fan but that man was fucking insane for taking the bumps he did.

• Like 3