DVDVR Message Board

Money in the Bank X - May 19, 2019

47 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

No! 

It's gonna happen sooner or later. He may as well get a title run out of it. If he was on RAW he would win and then punt AJ in the groin.

8 hours ago, L_W_P said:

Mandy Rose wins the women's match.

Mandy should assume the women will be in the main event at next year's Mania. She can hold the case for 11 months so she can headline "Mandy Mania."

• Like 1

Per Meltzer on the radio show - the SDL Title match could - COULD - become a three way with Daniel Bryan

That is the tentative main event for the European shows so they could start it a little early now that Bryan is cleared

6 hours ago, MORELOCK said:

Ali should never, ever turn. It's very rare these days that someone is an actual good babyface in WWE. There is no level of cool angle that would make me not hate an Ali heel turn.

In addition to Ali being a natural babyface in pretty much every way, I have complete certainty that any attempt to turn him heel would be replete with racial insensitivity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

I would never have expected Becky's preferred style of interior design to be dictator chic. 

The Irish are usually more careful with their gold. ? 

• Haha 5

On 5/2/2019 at 5:03 AM, L_W_P said:

It's gonna happen sooner or later. He may as well get a title run out of it. If he was on RAW he would win and then punt AJ in the groin.

My understanding is that Ali is one of those occasions when Vince actually gets it, and he got promoted exactly because he is the 2019 version of a full-on whitemeat babyface.

He should maybe work on his southern accent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Daniel Bryan/Rowan vs. The Usos for the WWE Smackdown Live Tag Team Titles is a kickoff match. Wow at Bryan on the pre-show.

giphy.gif

Edited by The Natural

2 hours ago, The Natural said:

Daniel Bryan/Rowan vs. The Usos for the WWE Smackdown Live Tag Team Titles is a kickoff match. Wow at Bryan on the pre-show.

Okay so they’ve been building to a non-title match for The Usos against the Revival on TV, but they forgot to simultaneously book a tag team to challenge for the belts on Smackdown either for the Hardy’s, or Bryan’s team. So they placed the Usos in this match at the last minute. *Siggggggggh*

I understand they have too many tag belts already, but if they are so unsure about RAW’s belts, then maybe they should have hotshotted the belts onto the Usos, and just unified them with Smackdowns belts on this PPV. 

6 hours ago, The Natural said:

Is it definitely for the titles?

The blurb on WWE.com doesn't say it is specifically a title match just that the SDL Tag Champs will do battle with the Usos