Becky Lynch (c) vs Charlotte Flair

WWE Championship
Kofi Kingston (c) vs Kevin Owens

Steel Cage Match
Miz vs Shane McMahon

Raw Women's Championship
Becky Lynch (c) vs Lacey Evans

Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Baron Corbin vs Drew McIntyre vs Ricochet vs Braun Strowman Sami Zayn vs Ali vs Andrade vs Finn Balor vs Randy Orton

Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Natalya vs Naomi vs Dana Brooke vs Alexa Bliss Nikki Cross vs Bayley vs Carmella vs Ember Moon vs Mandy Rose

Elias vs Roman Reigns

United States Championship
Samoa Joe (c) vs Rey Mysterio

Cruiserweight Championship
Tony Nese (c) vs Ariya Davari 

Kick-Off:

The Usos vs Daniel Bryan & Rowan

This is as good a time as any to get Kofi/Ali out of the way.   As I'm guessing it's all but a mortal lock that Kofi's title reign ends - probably against Roman - when the Saudi PPV happens. 

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

This is as good a time as any to get Kofi/Ali out of the way.   As I'm guessing it's all but a mortal lock that Kofi's title reign ends - probably against Roman - when the Saudi PPV happens. 

I was guessing Ali was gonna be in the MITB match.

KO has to be turning on New Day tonight so that’s Kofi’s challenger.

While not announced - you would think Roman vs Elias and Finn vs Andrade (for IC title) are locks

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

1. Roman's not pulling the title off Kofi. I'm smelling a turned KO. Fox in the hen house and all.

2. We don't know if Roman will go to KSA. He apparently had indicated to WWE he wouldn't go last November, even before his leukemia returned.

Roman is already a title in Vince's mind, similar to Cena being above Cm Punks title. Rather have someone else take the world belt off Kofi few monthes later.

Lacey is losing. Wish Bliss won the Women's mitb to take the red belt off Becky.

Edited by D.Z

How so many believe Roman is going to take away the title from Kofi is baffling. Roman hasn't mentioned the title and we know Kofi isn't going to be his first SDL feud. By the time Roman is in the title hunt, it may have changed hands twice. It's the epitome of forcing something into existence despite every indicator going opposite to that.

Anyone who thinks they'd risk putting some of the "go away" heat back on Roman by having him take the belt off Kofi... I don't know what to tell you.

Ali losing to Balor last week doesn't really tee him up as a hot babyface challenger, but they don't know what they're doing week-to-week a lot of the time anyway. Ali as a heel is a hard no from me till they do it and it's awesome. The entire reason for his promotion was Vince found his babyface work uniquely sympathetic. Why mess with that? Aren't there enough characters playing the "bitter because I'm overlooked" card? Forget all that noise with Ali.

They love KO and he missed out on Mania this year. Regardless of whether he turns or not, he's not long for his role as New Day's mascot. 

Balor vs Andrade feels like a possibility, but they're both the strong kind of contenders you'd want in MITB. I dunno. 

Edited by West Newbury Bad Boy

5 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Balor vs Andrade feels like a possibility, but they're both the strong kind of contenders you'd want in MITB. I dunno. 

The rarely put title holders in the match (not that it is unheard of) plus they build off of Andrade beating Balor last week

Assuming there are 8 people in MITB (like last year) - I am guessing SDL will be Black, Ali, Orton and Lars (you could easily swap Buddy Murphy for Ali)

I could see Orton getting the title shot at MITB due to his history with Kofi and Big O in MITB with him maybe winning it to tease someone beats Kofi down then you see the gears moving in his head of should he cash in now on Kofi. 

It's neat that she is wrestling twice I guess but yeah.  I still think this looks like a great card on paper.  Did they ever make it known that Money in the Bank is basically the 5th of the "Big 5" ..  it's like The Players Championship in golf.  Always a good card. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

It's neat that she is wrestling twice I guess but yeah.  I still think this looks like a great card on paper.  Did they ever make it known that Money in the Bank is basically the 5th of the "Big 5" ..  it's like The Players Championship in golf.  Always a good card. 

I look at Money in the Bank as the biggest PPV outside of the big four. Elimination Chamber is another as its on the Road to WrestleMania.

I can see the Women's Money in the Bank Ladder match contract getting cashed in on the show again with Becky Two Belts in two matches. Makes sense to, a tired champion and differs from the usual method (one match followed by the second when the MITB contract is used).

Edited by The Natural

15 hours ago, RIPPA said:

KO has to be turning on New Day tonight so that’s Kofi’s challenger.

I am just gonna be putting this in the "Rippa was right" file

Who cares that everyone knew it.

I WANT CREDIT DAMMIT!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Based on RAW and SDL - it seems like the Women's tag titles will be defended in a three way where it is

IIConics vs. Sky Pirates V.2.0 vs. Naomi/???

I mean I don't know why else you would have the IIconics lose the way they did otherwise

8 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Based on RAW and SDL - it seems like the Women's tag titles will be defended in a three way where it is

IIConics vs. Sky Pirates V.2.0 vs. Naomi/???

I mean I don't know why else you would have the IIconics lose the way they did otherwise

Naomi/Carmella.

Edited by The Natural

32 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Naomi/Carmella.

Carmella is on SDL so that ain't happening

(Watch the Shakeup keeps happening and Carmella is moved next week...)

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Carmella is on SDL so that ain't happening

(Watch the Shakeup keeps happening and Carmella is moved next week...)

If the tag titles go between all rosters, does Carmella have to be on the same brand as Naomi to challenge? It's probably a bad idea to have your champs carry feuds single-handedly on their respective shows but there's nothing in the rulebook that says a dog can't play basketball, you know?

• Like 1

It'd be dope if Charlotte taps out in the opener and then just shows up during the MITB match and takes the briefcase and then cashes in and wins one of the Women's Belts at the end of the night.

Edited by BEN!
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1