DVDVR Message Board

Raw is The Firefly Funhouse - 4/22/2019

Dolfan in NYC

Couple of notes from Meltzer on the radio show this morning

- As folks probably could have guessed - the word "belts" is no longer forbidden. It could be that just the women are allowed to use it. It is also possible it will for only be as long as Becky has both belts.

- The plan right now is for Becky to have two matches on the PPV. Defending each belt in a separate match. Lacey saying she was going to take both titles was a fuck up... unless, they are somehow going to insert her into the SDL match after losing the RAW match.

• Like 1

I assume if Sasha comes back we’ll get a Team BAD reunion as part of this Naomi angle.

I’m all in on the Firefly Fun House. Didn’t someone here say they expected a Broadus Clay type debut for Bray when the first promo aired?

47 minutes ago, The Comedian said:

So Bray Wyatt's new gimmick is basically Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared?

I am a connoisseur of weird YouTube, and it reminded me more of Jordan Underneath's stuff (only with better lighting) than Don't Hug, I'm Scared, TBH.

I was just waiting for Otis B. Driftwood from The Devil's Rejects to show up to the Firefly Funhouse and bludgeon someone with a shovel, but it didn't happen.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, The Natural said:

What we've been waiting for... 

UUDD is going to morph into Finn & Woods putting together Lego sets, and I'm totally okay with that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Casey said:

I guess someone on the creative team watched the Mr. Rogers documentary, then went immediately into binge watching Jim Carrey's Kidding on Showtime.

If Japanese Bray Wyatt shows up and shouts "ALLAHU AKBAR" then I'm in

1 hour ago, The Comedian said:

So Bray Wyatt's new gimmick is basically Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared?

Digital style!

Edited by CreativeControl
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Alvarez: "Billie Kay would be bad on a low level indy show" 

Dave: "At least it was just ten seconds"  

I'm agreeing with them a lot lately. 

I'm still boggled by this. I was never a fan of Kay in Shimmer, but she generally looked solid there. There is seeming nothing she can't do now that she could do then so why does she seem to have so much trouble in WWE?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1