DVDVR Message Board

Raw is The Firefly Funhouse - 4/22/2019

Dolfan in NYC

I have no faith in the writers Vince being able to this gimmick off.  It would be pretty clever if "Harper" asked for his release, only to show up on this with a complete makeover/new gimmick.

Edited by nofuture

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Well, Alicia Fox was never very good. That match was preparing Becky for the upcoming Lacey Evans disaster.

And Becky pretty much wrestles to the level of her competition so I don't know what anyone is expecting from her. But hey, BECKY 2 BELTS!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I wonder who is eventually going to be the one to step up to Sami. It really feels that it would only be right if it were KO. I was hoping Sami would have mentioned helping his friend that runs an orphanage when he was in Mexico.

I'm not crazy about Cedric taking a loss in his Raw return, but at the same time Cesaro also needed the win. I hope Cesaro eventually gets a new theme and new gear and drops everything associated with The Bar.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I wonder who is eventually going to be the one to step up to Sami. It really feels that it would only be right if it were KO. I was hoping Sami would have mentioned helping his friend that runs an orphanage when he was in Mexico.

I'm not crazy about Cedric taking a loss in his Raw return, but at the same time Cesaro also needed the win. I hope Cesaro eventually gets a new theme and new gear and drops everything associated with The Bar.

I still like:

• Like 1