DVDVR Message Board

Raw is The Firefly Funhouse - 4/22/2019

Dolfan in NYC

I'm in. Looks weird AF. 

Seems like they're getting to Seth/AJ pretty fast. Seth could use some successful defenses if they want him to be the guy long term. 

The Viking Raiders is....better? I think?

Is Alexa wrestling or not? 

Robert Roode's look is a sleazefest and I dig it. 

Rollins vs. Styles will be a great match but I think this positions Drew McIntyre right at the top.  He didn't take the fall again tonight.  I'm guessing Rollins is successful against Styles and then he faces McIntyre,  maybe for the SummerSlam feud. 

Money in the Bank is looking to be a great show again. 

The Viking EXPERIENCE lives on! in finisher form.

Thought both triple threats were really good stuff. Loved the IIconics mic work but always sad to see Billie squashed. Definitely digging a renewed Robert Roode push.

the Firefly Funhouse is absolutely ridiculous. "Mercy" the Buzzard. he and Owens could be dueling tv show hosts. Opening seg parade of guys coming out one after the other was amusing.

Looks like there's some subliminal messaging shit going on with this Bray stuff.  Maybe these are actually recruitment videos??  The possibilities are endless but I have my reservations because will they allow Bray to go all in and is Bray prepared to be decent again. 

Bobby Roode to Robert Roode is a slightly odd change, but I like the Rick Rude mustache he is rocking. Weird to see Ricochet take his first main roster loss here.

Viking Raiders is better than Viking Experience. Its still a dumb change when War Raiders was much easier to work with.

The Usos/Revival segment was good stuff and makes me all the sadder their eventual match won't be for the tag titles.

With them continuing to push Naomi vs. IIconics I'm curious on who they eventually team Naomi up with.

I have no idea WTF is going on with Bray. I have been skipping these doll segments and didn't really watch tonight's outside 15-20 seconds. That was so weird.

The Drew/Corbin/Miz triple threat was good and surprisingly the better of the triple threat matches. Corbin/AJ was good. Don't really for Seth, but AJ/Seth should at least be interesting if not good.

Edited by Eivion