DVDVR Message Board

The Viceland Wrestling Documentaries

Meltzer:

The first hour of the two-hour Brian Pillman documentary is up right now. Kim Wood is absolutely amazing in this. One person is so full of s*** it's unbelievable. Any guesses who?

Haven't watched yet. Did WWE let Bruce sit for this? 

Edited by John from Cincinnati

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

Norm McDonald yelling at Brian Pillman Jr. "Whaddaya do with whores? FUCK 'EM!" would be priceless. 

All through the show, it was bugging me that I couldn't place who the guy reminded me of. But when he busted out that line, I yelled, "Norm!"

• Like 1

Am I the only one who thought What the fuck that is Melanie Pillman?  She has seen some hard times

Maybe that is who Meltzer is talking about

EDIT:  okay after watching the release he is definitely talking about Bisch in dealing with the release 

People will be using the Kim Woods line about Vince for years and years I have a feeling.  Damn tell us what you really think

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 1

Reminder for folks - Vice is also putting the episodes up on their Youtube channel (so you can watch that way instead of going through their website if you are watching on Demand)

Example

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, hammerva said:

Am I the only one who thought What the fuck that is Melanie Pillman?  She has seen some hard times

Dude. I thought the same thing. I also never knew all of the shit with Pillman's first wife and the kids he had with his first wife absolutely hating Melanie.

And Bischoff is so full of shit. I get why they would never do it because they would lose Eric as a talking head, but Bischoff is worthy of getting his own episode with just how completely full of shit he is, trying to hang with the boys at bars, all of the shit with the Gold Club, losing tens of millions of dollars like it was some kind of a Brewster's Millions challenge, etc.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Reminder for folks - Vice is also putting the episodes up on their Youtube channel (so you can watch that way instead of going through their website if you are watching on Demand)

Example

Man, I REALLY hate when uploaders don't make it available to all. It's not available in my country. Fuck you, Vice.

Edited by The Natural

4 hours ago, The Natural said:

Man, I REALLY hate when uploaders don't make it available to all. It's not available in my country. Fuck you, Vice.

The five bucks a month I pay for a VPN has served me well in these times. If that's affordable to you, you should look into one. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

There are plenty of places online that have posted th whole thing. I’ve seen it pop up in my YouTube feed two or three times now. 

As in the second part?

On 5/5/2021 at 2:10 PM, hammerva said:

Yeah this is disturbing but completely not surprising.  Luckily when the Drake Wuertz version comes out in a year or two he will ALL OVER that one

Zandig and his house:

Spoiler

A.M.MO, The Lowest of the Low. on Twitter: "John Zandig is ALL IN… "

I hope forgot how sleazy the Melaine Pillman interview after Brian's death was.  Almost 25 years later and just as nauseating to watch. That is going to exhibit A when judgement day comes for Vince.  

The trailer for next week's with Nick Gage sure did look good.  Even has the footage of him after the TOD finals that he technically died from

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, hammerva said:

IThe trailer for next week's with Nick Gage sure did look good.  Even has the footage of him after the TOD finals that he technically died from

Nick Gage will probably live forever.  Even the Grim Reaper's afraid of him.

Edited by Eoae

The guide said it was Part 1 but it was both in one airing. That's nice. 

...and then of course the second part was way worse than the first. 

Spoiler

Stepdad trained his dogs to imprison and attack a child. I cannot believe that shit. Melanie deserves to look like she got hit by a truck after spending half a decade shooting meth (not saying that she did, just that she looks like it). As far as the interview goes, the detail of the answer gave to Vince's supposedly random question makes me think they both sat down and rehearsed everything despite her words to the contrary. What a vile pair of human beings.

I'm real happy that Brian Jr. is happy because coming out of that would destroy anyone.

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 2