DVDVR Message Board

AxB

Theon was my sleeper pick for living until the end. Oh well. What is dead may never die....sadly except for this time. RIP Prince Theon. You proved that you weren't a cockless coward after all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2019 at 5:28 AM, J.T. said:

No one picked Bran to be crowned King.

A_K came the closest when the guessed that the throne would be destroyed.

Probably because it was one of the stupidest and worst outcomes possible.

1: Who will be sitting the Iron Throne at the end of the final episode? Nobody. The Iron Throne has to be destroyed for the good of the seven kingdoms.

2: Five (or fewer) name characters who will still be alive* at the end of the final episode. Samwell, Gilly, Little Sam, Sweet Robin, Bronn. 

3: Who will be the first major character to die this season? Jorah Mormont.

4: Who will be the final major on screen death in the last episode? Jaime Lannister after he strangles Cersei to death, he will kill himself.

1. I was wrong about it being nobody, but I was correct about the throne being destroyed.

2. I did get all these right. Even though Sam should've died like 20 times in the Long Night.

3. Pretty much right, though I guess you could say Edd, Lyanna Mormont, etc. However, I would say Jorah was a more significant character than all of them since he's been around since the first season.

4. Well, I was wrong about the manner of death, but they were the last two major characters to die. However, I didn't know the writing would be that bad and Jaime would return to Cersei and die "together" with her in a loving embrace.

Edited by TheVileOne

Judging by how shallowly they were buried under the bricks, and how the pile of bricks ended four feet to the left, arguably it was a murder/suicide. He held her under the collapsing rockpile when they could have evaded it.

Daenerys was the final major death though. You can't claim a win on that one.