DVDVR Message Board

AxB

So, prediction time. Give us:

1: Who will be sitting the Iron Throne at the end of the final episode?

2: Five (or fewer) name characters who will still be alive* at the end of the final episode.

3: Who will be the first major character to die this season?

4: Who will be the final major on screen death in the last episode?

* Be animate, without having been reanimated, I mean. You can pick the Night King to survive if you want. If you say Zombie Arya, and Arya lives, that's a miss.

Get your picks in before S8 ep2 next Sunday.

1: Who will be sitting the Iron Throne at the end of the final episode? Nobody. The Iron Throne has to be destroyed for the good of the seven kingdoms.

2: Five (or fewer) name characters who will still be alive* at the end of the final episode. Samwell, Gilly, Little Sam, Sweet Robin, Bronn. 

3: Who will be the first major character to die this season? Jorah Mormont.

4: Who will be the final major on screen death in the last episode? Jaime Lannister after he strangles Cersei to death, he will kill himself.

1: King Gendry Baratheon, first of his name etc.

2: Arya Stark (Master of Whispers), Tyrion Lannister (Hand of the King) , Brienne of Tarth (Lord Commander of the Kingsguard), Yara Greyjoy (Master of Ships), Dolorous Edd Tollett (Lord Commander of the Night's Watch).

3: The first big death will be Lyanna Mormont. For the "I can't believe they killed her!" reactions.

4: The final big death will be Cersei. She'll think it's all over and she's survived everything. And then she'll die.

Daenyres

2: Five (or fewer) name characters who will still be alive* at the end of the final episode.

Daenyres, Sansa, Arya, Theon, Brienne

3: Who will be the first major character to die this season?

It looks like the Battle of Winterfell is right around the corner. Does Grey Worm count as a major character? If not, then Jorah. I want to say the Hound dies but Clegane Bowl must happen. 

Jon Snow or Tyrion 

Sansa & Tyrion. They are still technically married, they have gone through more shit than most and their evolution into becoming everything their families aren't (Sansa the political player and Tyrion the people's champ) provides a great arc.

Sansa, Tyrion, Dany, Jon & Bran. Everyone else is biting it.

Sam. I think he eats it next week, before he can tell anyone else about Jon's true heritage.

Jamie. Right after he murders Cersei.

1: Who will be sitting the Iron Throne at the end of the final episode? No-one. Throne destroyed/obsolete

2: Five (or fewer) name characters who will still be alive* at the end of the final episode. Tyrion, Arya, Gendry, Sansa, Sam Tarly

3: Who will be the first major character to die this season? Grey Worm

4: Who will be the final major on screen death in the last episode? Jon Snow

1: Who will be sitting the Iron Throne at the end of the final episode?--Jon Snow

2: Five (or fewer) name characters who will still be alive* at the end of the final episode.--Jon Snow, Theon, Sansa, Samwell, Arya

3: Who will be the first major character to die this season?--Jorah

4: Who will be the final major on screen death in the last episode?--Jaime

Edited by cwoy2j

Dany

Arya, Sansa, Tyrion, The Hound, Sam

Jamie

Jon Snow when Dany turns heel on him 

1. Nobody

2. Lyanna, Tyrion, Arya, The Hound, Sam

3. Melisondre - "I have to die in this strange country, just like you,"

4. The Night King since I am hoping against hope that Jon and Dany make it to the end.

Edited by J.T.

On 4/15/2019 at 7:42 PM, AxB said:

3: The first big death will be Lyanna Mormont.

Self quoting for victory. Everyone who picked Grey Worm, Sam, Brienne or Arya was wrong. Everyone who picked Jorah, Beric Dondarrion or Melisandre had the right episode, but the wrong part of it.

5 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Or Beric.

Edit: Nevermind. Scrolling up, I realize I'm repeating myself.

That would be why I casually tossed a semantics card on AxB, because you tossed one on me.

• Like 1