DVDVR Message Board

DISNEY+ (The Upcoming Streaming Service)

Bustronaut

Okay - see... I thought it was a rights issue that was the reason it was not releasing until Oct 2021

But I see Disney dropped a boat load on the rights and wants everyone to love them

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Okay - see... I thought it was a rights issue that was the reason it was not releasing until Oct 2021

But I see Disney dropped a boat load on the rights and wants everyone to love them

Basically, Disney has seen the writing on the wall when it comes to movie theaters, checked the totals for what the Troll World Tour movie pulled in, and said, "Oh, Alexander Hamilton (Alexander Hamilton) / When America sings for you / Will they know what you overcame? / Will they know you rewrote the game? / The world will never be the same, oh"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

I eagerly await AMC announcing they will no longer carry Disney movies

Well, no one is carrying any movies at all for now...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2020 at 6:32 AM, Matt D said:

More importantly, the new Muppets show is 6 episodes and dropping at the end of July.

The last time there was a Muppet TV show I predicted it would only last six episodes. Ironic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2020 at 7:11 AM, Phil4126 said:

It makes me sad how much I hate this show

It’s not great.

Dont understand why, if you want to update the Muppet Show, you just don’t...update the Muppet Show. It should be SNL with muppets and backstage skits. The end.

If you took out the generally painful Piggy segment, it'd be just ok. The 8 year old loves the Swedish Chef bits. We're an episode or two behind but my favorite thing was the Kermit photobombing gag.

Edited by Matt D
  • Like 1