DVDVR Message Board

2019 NBA Playoffs: OCTOFINALS

Dolfan in NYC

56 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Blake likely out for remainder of the playoffs. Which means no one to spark offense and lots more Thom Maker trying to guard Giannis.

Time to embrace the bad boys rep and just make the game ugly. Where’s Bill Laimbeer when you need him?

6 minutes ago, Lawful Metal said:

Time to embrace the bad boys rep and just make the game ugly. Where’s Bill Laimbeer when you need him?

Dude, Maker clobbered Giannis and Andre got a flagrant 2 for laying him out. That strategy already failed. Unless young Joey and Isiah are showing up, going full Bad Boys won't help.

Edited by Brian Fowler

I don't think GSW is going to miss Boogie too much, BUT the worst thing that could happen to the Warriors coming out of that game, is that the Clippers are actually confident now. They believe they have a shot at this.

I saw it coming. 

“Clips vs Warriors. Clips probably don’t have much to matchup with the Warriors, but Pat Beverley vs an injured Steph is something to watch, and Lou Williams can go bananas at any moment. The Clips bench is better than the Warriors, so we’ll see what’s going on. Hopefully ex-Rockets Bev, Trez and sweet Lou can do some damage against the Warriors.“

On 4/15/2019 at 9:52 PM, Brian Fowler said:

And that's the other side of the Ben Simmons coin.

Indeed.  He responded right out of the gate.  He's just a completely different player when he is attacking the basket.  Embiid also looked better without the knee brace although he clearly can't jump. Such a bummer considering how great his year was.  

Curious to see how many Philly fans are in the building tonight in Brooklyn.

Harden's first half last night was incredible.  If he shoots like that in round 2 I think they can do it.  This is a pretty unprecedented chemistry situation in Golden State.  You are a dynasty and everyone knows the best player is leaving this off season.  Weird.

• Like 1