DVDVR Message Board

The "Sasha Banks is losing her smile" thread

2 hours ago, nate said:

War Viking Raider Experience is a license to print money.

Vince is saving that name for the XFL. The St Louis War Viking Raider Experience.

Edited by AxB
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, AxB said:

Vince is saving that it for the XFL. The St Louis War Viking Raider Experience.

That's a bit extreme. You'd think the strongly enforced "no kneeling during the anthem" policy would be enough for the white supremacists to know they're welcome. 

Edited by West Newbury Bad Boy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, mystman said:

After hearing about now what's happening to Brodie Lee, can we change this thread's title to "Vince McMahon is a Piece of Shit"?

We already have several of those. You can find it in the monthly general discussion thread and each week in both the Raw and SmackDown threads. 

• Haha 1

On 4/25/2019 at 9:33 PM, MORELOCK said:

We already have several of those. You can find it in the monthly general discussion thread and each week in both the Raw and SmackDown threads. 

Ok, how about "88% of the Locker Room Are Losing Their Smiles"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

They should've named them Vikael Jorrrdann and Vick Van Vike, produced shirts that said BE LIKE VIKE and HOW DO YOU VIKE ME NOW? and become millionaires.

I hope for Ivar's sake they don't get inspired by historical research and give him the "Boneless" gimmick.

• Haha 2

I was going thru a magazine from 85, Vince apparently did this to the Wild Samoans. This was also during a time when there was no downside guarantee. 

Its not an excuse, but every promoter is like Vince, a lot are even worse. People are being naive if they think AEW will be any different. You don't become a billionaire being a good person, which is hardly an original thought. 

I really hope Luke Harper can get a chance somewhere to shine. The Bludgeon Brothers were one of the only things I always checked out on Youtube. At least in the eighties or Attitude Era, he would be used well in the mid card. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Victator said:

I was going thru a magazine from 85, Vince apparently did this to the Wild Samoans. This was also during a time when there was no downside guarantee. 

Its not an excuse, but every promoter is like Vince, a lot are even worse. People are being naive if they think AEW will be any different. You don't become a billionaire being a good person, which is hardly an original thought. 

I really hope Luke Harper can get a chance somewhere to shine. The Bludgeon Brothers were one of the only things I always checked out on Youtube. At least in the eighties or Attitude Era, he would be used well in the mid card. 

It's not just about Vince being a generally crummy person. He's always been that. The problem now, is that he's a crummy person who can't even run his company correctly.

During the Monday Night Wars, I always believed WWE would come out on top because WCW didn't have a Vince, one person who controlled the purse strings and had a vision for his company, and the will and desire to see that come to fruition. Now? He's the WWE's single biggest flaw, who still controls the purse strings, but clearly has no idea what he wants for his company.

That's pretty sad.

Edited by mystman
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Victator said:

Yeah, they really took care of their big men back then.

Spoiler

Cv3S1shWYAACkVO.jpg

ad3ec69a6c28274e9185b721873755c0.jpg

OdditiesWWE_crop_north.jpg?1380119483&w=

• Haha 1

Oh, please. If Harper was on TV right now doing some stupid Vince shit there would be no end to the bitching.

There would be bitching about literally everything other than Luke Harper, WWE Champion, just like there's bitching about literally everything other than Sasha Banks, Women's Champion.

• Like 1

All you gotta do is quit whining in public, men or women.

Let's say you have six months left on your contract. Serve it out and do what you can to increase your worth to WWF and AEW. Then play them both off each other to maximize your payday and then sign with AEW.

• Like 1