DVDVR Message Board

The "Sasha Banks is losing her smile" thread

3 hours ago, username said:

Man I am so far behind, the last time I heard Punk mention Miz was in a fairly positive light. Granted it was probably a decade ago and along the lines of "I like Miz, he has a habit of accidentally rubbing people the wrong way initially that I sometimes do as well so I get him."

He shits on him pretty good in the CM Punk documentary. 

I now have an image of Sasha and Bayley lying like planks, face down, arms by there side just repeating “nope, nope, nope” while the rest of the locker room goes about their business.

”hey Sasha do you have any tape?”

Sasha remaining perfectly still, face down ”yes, it’s over there”

• Haha 9

9 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Hmm you know what I think this might be worth posting, this looks real. Pictures don't tell a whole story but they are out there supporting their friends in the main event. This would mean that it came after they lost the titles. 

Of course they look happy there.

They knew Becky was winning.

1 hour ago, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

So, I assume the people who have tarred Sasha as unprofessional, immature and a complainer feel the same way about Rusev, since he acts pretty much the same way? I have to assume it, since I've not once seen anyone actually say it.

99% of his questionable tweets are clearly Lana, though?

And yes, Lana's just as bad as Sasha.

Even though I think it's a silly world we live in that following and unfollowing people on facebook or twitter is a move that affects people.... that's a solid move on her part.

I mean it sounds petty, but you know it fucking bothers them. And if you're trying to get out of that illegal independent contractor contract, might as well throw all the shit at the wall and see what sticks.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, MORELOCK said:

Sasha: *does something childish*

Sasha fans: "Good for her!!!!"

Y'all are the same people that have raked Shawn and Hogan over the coals for decades for job refusals, right? Am I misremembering?

I'm not even a fan. I just like that it bothers you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

7 minutes ago, MORELOCK said:

Y'all are the same people that have raked Shawn and Hogan over the coals for decades for job refusals, right? Am I misremembering?

All of my Hogan criticisms are about him being racist or trying to steal Macho Man's woman.  So yes, you are misremembering.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

Everyone is talking about this, but she's been following AEW for awhile now and she hasn't followed WWE for awhile.

Edited by Craig H
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, MORELOCK said:

When did Sasha refuse to do a job or vacate a title because she didn't want to job it away or try to steal a new champion's thunder in the ring right after losing to that new champion or politic to bury the top babyface after a year long plus angle or sell cartoonishly because you didn't want to job to someone or...

You get the picture.

Complaining in the privacy away from cameras =/= doing the same shit HBK and Hogan did.

FFS

• Like 5

Guest Edwin

This entire "wrestler A follows/unfollows wrestler/wrestling company B on Twitter" talk is beyond embarrassing.

It doesn't mean anything and its just wrestlers working folks on social media.

Edited by Edwin

Guest Edwin
2 hours ago, The Natural said:

codyear.gif, itshappening.gif

SHES LEAVING, FOLKS! SHES ALL IN! AEW PRESENTS SASH...SHHHHHHH BANK ON IT! ON NOVEMBER 25TH IN LAS VEGAS!!!!!

Remember when Dream tweeted he wanted to hold talks with WWE about getting paid more and then unfollowed everyone and everyone thought he was getting underpaid and he was unhappy?

Edited by Edwin

There ain't no stopping us now,

we gonna lay on the floor,

because our booking is cause for consternation.

These contracts suck as you know,

exploitation?

tear 'em up and away we go!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1