DVDVR Message Board

The "Sasha Banks is losing her smile" thread

I hope this is one of those things that turns out to be a bunch of bullshit because otherwise it's really disappointing. There's better ways to fight the system in WWE.

As always, I'm a big believer in Jericho's advice of just wanting to fist fight Vince.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I hope this is one of those things that turns out to be a bunch of bullshit because otherwise it's really disappointing. There's better ways to fight the system in WWE.

As always, I'm a big believer in Jericho's advice of just wanting to fist fight Vince.

Van Dam, too

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Van Dam, too

Imagine that your boss is so insane that the only way to get his respect is to basically not worry about disrespecting him and wanting to fight him.

21 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Doubt it's true. Could be character assassination. If true,  disappointing. Back to hibernation. 

Aww. I was going to post “good thing Niners left this thread.” ? 

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Eivion said:

She has two belts, and likely is trying to give a friend a bone. 

you could also easily argue that it's in Becky's best professional self-interest to maximize her time feuding/having matches with Banks (who more fans know and like and want to see her against) than with someone as unproven and "green" as Evans

Fans getting pissed at wrestlers for losing their minds in an environment that is known to be fucking mental to work in is some of the saddest shit I've ever seen. I go crazy watching the shit, can't imagine if I was actually working in a place where Michael Cole will yell at me like a child over some shorts, or Vince McMahon will fire me because Bret Hart said Vince McMahon in a speech.

If anything I'm more suspicious of the people who do well there for years than the ones who snap.

• Like 15