DVDVR Message Board

The "Sasha Banks is losing her smile" thread

45 minutes ago, Zartan said:

11 pages and still no booboo face pics? 

I’ve never noticed it on screen. I take issue with how she conducts herself in public sometimes, never during matches.

Nikki Bella used to get the booboo face stuff too. With both her and Sasha, I think there’s a bit of confirmation bias on that front. 

2 minutes ago, The Green Meanie said:

I thought that already happened at least twice with Sasha.

I feel like they've teased it 33454565465464354657980345678909878987654 times, but they've never actually pulled the trigger on a turn. 

• Like 2

What is really funny is they do the Bayley beating up Sasha angle and end up shifting into doing goofy comedy skits with Dr. Shelby and an awful tag team.

Then they do the Becky beats up Charlotte angle and it leads to the main event of Wrestlemania. 

May say more about the performers than the storyline but just imagine if the storylines had been reversed. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Hagan said:

What is really funny is they do the Bayley beating up Sasha angle and end up shifting into doing goofy comedy skits with Dr. Shelby and an awful tag team.

Then they do the Becky beats up Charlotte angle and it leads to the main event of Wrestlemania. 

May say more about the performers than the storyline but just imagine if the storylines had been reversed. 

I’m willing to be wrong. Becky being bratty on Twitter is how she got the main event spot. Maybe Sasha needs to go further in that direction. 

I personally don’t care for it. But as RIPPA alluded to, there’s an appetite for it. 

• Like 1

Sasha and Bayley won worst feud in the observer despite I think only having one match against each other last year. It was the worst booking in the company (and considering Zayn/Lashley and Styles/Nak, that's saying something)

Edited by Brian Fowler
  • Like 2

During her NXT run Sasha was easily top 3 female wrestlers in North America in ring and character wise she was almost perfect. I loved watching her.

Since she came up there is no question she has been shackled with some terrible writing, but in ring she kind of went off the boil.  She has had a couple of near misses on bumps that looked horrific.  I can understand why the higher ups probably went “yeesh can’t have her doing that every week” and it wouldnt surprise me if they have had a bit more control on what Sasha has done (in ring) since.  I think she probably feels stifled.

There are still tons of potential opponents for Sasha in WWE especially against the current NXT crop, a Sasha v Bianca Belair feud screams money to me. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, nofuture said:

I don't think they even had a match against each other.  They just beat each other up a few times, then quickly made up and got back together and did nothing else.

Didn't they have a match on RAW that Nia interrupted?

3 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Didn't they have a match on RAW that Nia interrupted?

That was a to be the last spot on the Raw Survivor Series team, way past their break up which was during the summer.

Edited by nofuture

32 minutes ago, nofuture said:

That was a to be the last spot on the Raw Survivor Series team, way past their break up which was during the summer.

Then they had at least two in 2018