DVDVR Message Board

SDL is Someone's Habit of Opening Threads Too Early - 4/10/2019

Dolfan in NYC

8 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Don't have to worry about Nia and Tamina challenging now. Nia is out with two ACL injuries.

Wow. I don't like Nia Jax at all for how many she's injured but I don't wish the same on her.

Edited by The Natural

Who is left to challenge The IIconics?   Slaughterhouse is out,   Boss and Hug is out,  Fire & Desire is feuding and they're heels.  Maybe Divas of Doom or Sky Pirates but if you debut the Sky Pirates don't they have to go over? 

Also,  I was unclear if Beth is back or was that a one off. 

Edited by Niners Fan in CT

26 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Who is left to challenge The IIconics?   Slaughterhouse is out,   Boss and Hug is out,  Fire & Desire is feuding and they're heels.  Maybe Divas of Doom or Sky Pirates but if you debut the Sky Pirates don't they have to go over? 

Also,  I was unclear if Beth is back or was that a one off. 

Edge described it on their pod today as a one off. 

3 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

I think Beth said she just wanted one last match, to go out at Mania instead of a random TV match.

2 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Edge described it on their pod today as a one off. 

Ah okay..  so that don't leave much in the women's tag division.    Maybe they can start pairing Naomi and Carmella as a regular team but that's unlikely who Paige is going or was going to bring in I'd think.

2 hours ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Imagine if they had kept Naomi and Asuka together. But NOOOOOO, we had to go through all that mess of not booking the entire SDL women's division and breaking up a duo with great chemistry. 

Even Naomi's team with Carmella was decent while it lasted. Why they didn't stick with either I have no idea.

3 hours ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Imagine if they had kept Naomi and Asuka together. But NOOOOOO, we had to go through all that mess of not booking the entire SDL women's division and breaking up a duo with great chemistry. 

Imagine if they didn't bury the fuck out of the Riott Squad.

#Rubyforchampchamp

• Like 2