DVDVR Message Board

WWE Superstar Shake-up 2019.

The Natural

1 hour ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Ricochet/Rey (which when I asked him about he really wants to happen.) 

Did you ask him this before it happened in Lucha Underground, or do they want to do it again? If it's the same Rey that we got with Andrade a couple months ago, I'm down.

I hope we'll get Ricochet/AJ as something other than a throwaway Raw match. I'd also be ok with Ricochet taking the US belt off Joe at Summer Slam.

Just now, nofuture said:

Apparently Cesaro is getting moved to Raw too.

Love the potential singles programs for him on Raw, but leaving Sheamus alone on SD is like adding a second Randy Orton to that brand.

Edited by Go2Sleep

2 minutes ago, Go2Sleep said:

Did you ask him this before it happened in Lucha Underground, or do they want to do it again? If it's the same Rey that we got with Andrade a couple months ago, I'm down.

I hope we'll get Ricochet/AJ as something other than a throwaway Raw match. I'd also be ok with Ricochet taking the US belt off Joe at Summer Slam.

He was doing a meet & greet at the March Evolve show in Queens.  Got there late and was the last guy he got a picture with so we had time to talk a little.  I mentioned I'd love to see and his eyes lit up as he really wants that to happen as well.  It might not be the first time but I imagine he'd want it to happen in front of a much bigger audience.  And I say this while acknowledging their LU match was really awesome.

I preferred Ricochet with Black as a team. Wasn't big on Ricochet singles but came to really dig the team so I'm sad to see them already split. I liked Andrade/Rey moving together last week, I'm surprised they wouldn't put Rey back on SDL if the push for Latino stars is back on like it used to be with SDL.

I haven't enjoyed much from Sheamus in years but aside from that he probably should consider retirement given his health issues.  He could probably be a trainer or something.  I am not holding my breath on a Cesaro singles run.  We know what Vince thinks of him and he's older now than he was then,  Cesaro could end up being Main Event status. 

18 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It looks like the only main roster couples not together is down to Alexa Bliss/Buddy Murphy and Killain Dain/Nikki Cross.

and Dain and Cross could still be together if they ever decide what to do with Nikki

4 minutes ago, Craig H said:

If they're not going to do it for Braun, then the War Raiders are probably my last hope at seeing Mastodon play someone out to the ring.

I feel ya. As much as I don't care for Braun, Mastodon playing him to the ring would have been awesome. 

My dream of Primus playing SAnitY to the ring is also dead.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

and Dain and Cross could still be together if they ever decide what to do with Nikki

Rumors have been swirling that Nikki Cross will be going to Raw. (You'd have to assume Dain would go too under the "...eh, fuck it- he can be a Main Event jobber or a third Viking Raider."

20190422_RAW_StylesJoeMysterio_MizCorbin

That's an image on the front page of WWE.com (it seems that they are doing something with those 6 to determine Rollins' next challenger)

But that would confirm the Joe to RAW stuff (that we all knew was happening)