DVDVR Message Board

WWE Superstar Shake-up 2019.

The Natural

Splitting teams for the sake of splitting teams is really fucking dumb. There was no reason to split the Riott Squad. Maybe they shouldn't have been jobbed into obscurity. Roode and Gable had a good thing going for a thrown together team and a full blown heel turn felt like it was coming.

I like Mickie being back on SD. She's always been great when given the chance.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 4

Riott squad breaking up, I assume, means Logan is going be to the 3rd member of the Viking Experience and that's the reason why they got rid of the War Raiders name.

Edited by CSC

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Splitting teams for the sake of splitting teams is really fucking dumb. There was no reason to split the Riott Squad. Maybe they shouldn't have been jobbed into obscurity. Roode and Gable had a good thing going for a thrown together team and a full blown heel turn felt like it was coming.

I like Mickie being back on SD. She's always been great when given the chance.

Agreed, thought Roode & Gable were really working well together and I loved their face work but was interested in seeing them turn together, shame to split that way. Actually the same way that all of Gable's teams ended. Jordan to RAW ended American Alpha, Gable to RAW last year split him from Shelton, and now this. 

5 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Enzo said he and Liv felt Carmella stole Liv's character.  I don't know if there's bad blood or not but maybe.. 

I'll take anything the Consensual Penis says with a golf ball size grain of salt.

Carmella debuted first doing her guidette, Princess of Staten Island gimmick.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 2

Roman, Elias, Finn, Buddy, & Lars to SDL isn't a bad deal. I have no faith of anything interesting being done with Apollo or Gable. Actually I feel sorry for Gable since the team with Roode was pretty darn good and had potential if they moved them both to SDL. I feel sorry poor Woods didn't get Tyler. Maybe he can beg Stephanie for a favor.

The lack of any tag teams being moved was odd. Still kind suspect AOP or Revival end up moved in the end.

Tonight felt like a reboot of SDL's women's division. The segment done was not good though not the worst thing ever either. I like Ember and Bayley making the move. I feel like Ember won't go far unless they give her something resembling character. Why does Canada hate Bayley? Kairi and Asuka as a team is kind of annoying. I think the two are good enough to make it work, but there really isn't a strong history there like Io/Kairi or Io/Asuka. Beyond that Asuka has shown she is a singles star and has a victory over the current champ. It makes zero sense for her to want to team with Kairi instead. This would bother me a lot less if she was also trying to get her belt back. Liv to SDL is bs, and I feel sorry for her and the rest of Riott Squad. Mickie to SDL is kind of a nothing move with her position not likely to change. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, The Natural said:

RAW Women's roster is depleted unlike Smackdown Live's. 

Smackdown Live needed a tag team or two aboard.

The returning Authors of Pain and/or Roode & Gable should have gone to Smackdown. Maybe a Gable/Shelton reunion?

Charlotte should have gone back to Raw. Outside of Becky on both shows, Ruby; Sarah; and Sasha?, that division is in pretty dire shape.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The returning Authors of Pain should have gone and/or Roode & Gable should have gone to Smackdown. Maybe a Gable/Shelton reunion?

The Revival was my preference since the team made the main roster. Roode/Gable next.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Casey said:

Of course they load down the women’s division on Smackdown, ensuring that I’m really interested, but then put Roman Reigns on the show as well. Damnit, WWE.

Just wait until we get a Roman/Lars Sullivan program.