DVDVR Message Board

WWE Superstar Shake-up 2019.

The Natural

14 hours ago, AxB said:

The problem with AJ Styles TNA booking was that he came in as a young, undersized underdog with a big heart, and they eventually ran the 'Boy becomes a man' storyline and made him champion. Then the booker changed, and the new guy who came in decided to take the belt off AJ, and use him as a young, undersized underdgo with a big heart, who would eventually do a 'boy becomes a man' storyline and become champion. And then the booker changed again, and the now booking committee decided to use AJ as a young, undersized...

I think that's why he grew the beard and had long hair towards the end there. So he'd not be booked as a kid again.

My favorite was Hogan referring to multiple time TNA champ Styles as a “young up and comer”.

35 minutes ago, Ace said:

According to Dave, The Berzerkers was an idea that was on the table.

How I wish they went with the Berzerkers.

Hanson and Rowe have their own band in Moscow. It's called "Fuck Your Yankee Blue Jeans" or something like that.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

If John Nord ever had an ECW run, I'm positive Berserker would have been his entrance theme and it would have been AWESOME.

I'm going to make another pilgrimage to the Quick Stop before the next NXT Asbury Park show.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

On 4/20/2019 at 11:54 PM, Niners Fan in CT said:

The funny thing about this picture is that for as much SHIT as we used to throw at TNA for being horrible and they were... 

I'd say that pretty much every dude in this picture was better booked in TNA than they are in WWE.  

AJ Styles is about a wash..   multiple time champion in both companies.  Had a couple ridiculous patches in both but nothing too bad. 

Samoa Joe,  Eric Young,  ECIII,  Bobby Roode,   Lashley...    TNA actually made all these guys look like legit stars.  

Yeah... I don't think so.  

See the problem with this is the same argument you see when you're buying a house.  If you spend a million dollars in NYC/LA, you're going to end up with a smaller but decent apartment.   If you spend a million dollars in Detroit, you're going to end up with a palatial estate.  Now, you've got the great house, but the issue is... you're still in fucking Detroit.  

So, hey, your mileage may vary, but I know I would prefer to be a smaller fish in a big pond, than a bigger fish in a small pond where a little person is masturbating in a trash can.  

• Like 1

• RIPPA unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic
  • RIPPA unlocked this topic

While I agree with Dolfan closing the thread - the Shakeup will not die

Per Pro Wrestling Sheet - Andrade, Zelina AND Aleister Black are all going to SDL

What Charlotte wants Charlotte gets

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Now to be fair - there are ways to explain it

Just one random one - a trade to get Joe and the US Title onto RAW

This also will allow Andrade to follow up on his win over Finn

But yeah...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

While I agree with Dolfan closing the thread - the Shakeup will not die

Per Pro Wrestling Sheet - Andrade, Zelina AND Aleister Black are all going to SDL

What Charlotte wants Charlotte gets

The Mixed Match Challenge is going to be so fun this year. 

• Like 1

So Charlotte said,  "you fuckers better get Andrade back"  and creative yes "oh yes Charlotte..."  and then they remembered if they are going to keep Zelina with Andrade then they need to make sure Black is also moving because you can't have Charlotte getting her boyfriend on the show but split up a married couple to do so.  

Hey,  it worked out well for Smackdown.  

• Like 1

Man, Joe being out sick last week may be the best thing to happen to the, ugh, Superstar Lemon Shakeup. Joe goes to Raw to work some good programs over there, SDL gets Andrade AND Black, which gives us the prospect of Andrade vs Roman, Black vs Roman, and a bunch of other matches.

Going back to Raw, I'd love it if we got a huge hoss battle between Joe and Drew. Joe's probably in line for a face turn anyway. Drew talking shit only to get Joe who talks even more shit and then they kick the shit out of each other is money.

Oh wait, nevermind, I forgot about that Joe and Braun tease.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

So Charlotte said,  "you fuckers better get Andrade back"  and creative yes "oh yes Charlotte..."  and then they remembered if they are going to keep Zelina with Andrade then they need to make sure Black is also moving because you can't have Charlotte getting her boyfriend on the show but split up a married couple to do so.  

Hey,  it worked out well for Smackdown.  

So where does that leave Rick o shea? Who's he dating again? ?

Edited by odessasteps

7 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Man, Joe being out sick last week may be the best thing to happen to the, ugh, Superstar Lemon Shakeup. Joe goes to Raw to work some good programs over there, SDL gets Andrade AND Black, which gives us the prospect of Andrade vs Roman, Black vs Roman, and a bunch of other matches.

Going back to Raw, I'd love it if we got a huge hoss battle between Joe and Drew. Joe's probably in line for a face turn anyway. Drew talking shit only to get Joe who talks even more shit and then they kick the shit out of each other is money.

Oh wait, nevermind, I forgot about that Joe and Braun tease.

And on top of that it splits up Black and Ricochet.  I liked them fine as a team but I know many were clamoring for them to go on singles runs.  Which is great considering we could get Black/Nakamura and MAYBE Ricochet/Rey (which when I asked him about he really wants to happen.)  So if one or both of these happen I'll be fucking ecstatic.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I like your dream matches but I regret to inform you that Black will feud with Elias for months and Ricochet will put over Baron Corbin.  

If that happens then WWE will somehow be even dumber than even I thought was possible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, muhammedboehm said:

How long before the first dirt sheet report that Charlotte complained about not being on Raw with Andrade?

When's the next dirt sheet come out?

By Mike Johnson on 2019-04-22 15:15:00
As noted earlier today on PWInsider.com, Aleister Black, Andrade and Zelina Vega were moved from the Raw brand over to Smackdown. 

PWInsider.com has been told that the move to bring Andrade and Vega back to Smackdown was made, in part, at the request of FOX as the brand lacked any major Latino stars following the Superstar Shakeup last week and that once the series moves to FOX this October, there are plans to spotlight WWE's Latino stars on their Spanish language station, Fox Deportes.

Andrade is of course, dating Charlotte Flair, as they publicly revealed on the red carpet of the WWE Hall of Fame earlier this month, so this move also allows the couple to remain on the same touring brand.

Black was moved, at least in part, due to the fact he is married to Zelina Vega, as WWE has made an effort to keep married couples on the same brand, but we are also told there were some ideas pitched for him as part of the blue brand.

There is no word when talents were informed of the move.