DVDVR Message Board

WWE Superstar Shake-up 2019.

The Natural

Just now, Raziel said:

https://www.prowrestling.com/dominik-dijakovic-deletes-twitter-account-following-controversial-posts/

It appears to have been all him, and WWE didn't like it that much.  Mostly because he then TAGGED the 3 Leaders of North America, yes, including the Orange Goblin.

What in the motherfuck.

I really hope Dijak himself isn't like this and it was just dumbass idea he had.

42 minutes ago, Cristobal said:

The Viking Experience is described as a "unique, team-building adventure for you and your co-workers!"

HR says it's mandatory unless you have a doctor's note.

Save these, and this could be your "Batista Fashion Watch".

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I love how some people's favorite childhood wrestlers just had musician's names - yet they apparently weren't shitty

But Samoa Joe is????

Those were great names! They just weren’t original names ?

Smackdown Changes

Finn Balor (and the IC title)

Lars Sullivan

Ember Moon

Bayley (declaring she was a singles competitor)

Kairi Sane (teaming with Asuka in the team represented by Paige)

Buddy Murphy

And whoever Vince's announcement is (I am place holding this for Roman but who knows)

EDIT - Technically Elias was Vince's announcement but then Roman came out

If this is like year's past - don't be surprised if some moves are announced WWE.com and Youtube post show

Also assume that Joe will officially join RAW with the US Title next week (all reports were he was supposed to be on RAW this week before getting sick)

• RIPPA unlocked this topic

Well with the additions of Roman Reigns, Balor and Buddy Murphy to go with Ali,  Bryan,  New Day,  Rusev and Nakamura.  There's a solid roster in there somewhere.  Of course they are pushing Lars Sullivan to the moon though,  they replayed his beat down on Truth which meant they viewed it being of importance. 

The SDL Women's division is stacked.  Charlotte, Asuka,  Becky ( I think?),  Bayley,  Ember Moon and Kairi Sane. 

• Like 1

It would have been great if Roman said that Superman Punch was for Vince exploiting his having leukemia at every opportunity.

Smackdown's women division is stacked. I love that, but I hate the IIconics losing two nights in a row. 

I'm surprised Lars Sullivan wasn't left on Raw. He should be using the Doctor Bomb as his finisher. I don't think the Freak Accident is overly impressive. 

I don't want to see Joe going back to Raw. Even losing the AJ feud, Joe was presented as a killing machine. I'd rather not see him stuck with Braun's stale act. 

Interesting there was no mention of Sheamus. I wouldn't mind if he got shipped back to Raw. The Bar are stale as fuck. Cesaro deserves a real singles push.

Another sigh of relief, the Undisputed Era are seemingly safe for a while.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 3

The RAW women's division is not great..  The women's tag title scene is I don't know.  Asuka/Kairi are a great team but shouldn't be a team.  IIconics are already jobbing every night. 

The Smackdown tag titles scene outside of The Hardyz and I guess The Bar,  I don't know who the hell is left.  It's dire.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

If this is like year's past - don't be surprised if some moves are announced WWE.com and Youtube post show

Also assume that Joe will officially join RAW with the US Title next week (all reports were he was supposed to be on RAW this week before getting sick)

Yeah, looks like Samoa Joe is RAW bound unless he drops the United States Championship in a Smackdown Live vs. RAW match. That's happened before. See the Shield Triple Threat at Battleground 2016. Really hoped Joe would stay on Smackdown Live.

• Like 1