DVDVR Message Board

WWE Superstar Shake-up 2019.

The Natural

1 minute ago, Craig H said:

Graves said something along the lines of, "these guys are really vikings! They make their own weapons and eat raw meat!"

I sat there after hearing what was obviously fed to him and thought it was the dumbest thing I ever heard.

whatever it takes to keep him from verbally cranking it to Mandy Rose

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, The Natural said:

Be funny when the artists formerly known as War Raiders still get the War chant as the team encourages during the entrance.

the CM PUNK Experience

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

WWE.com is saying Vince himself will be on Smackdown Live tonight to announce "The biggest acquisition in Smackdown history".

So, yeah...  

Reveal hidden contents

I'd be astonished if it was anyone else. 

Isn't it obvious?

Spoiler

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Be funny when the artists formerly known as War Raiders still get the War chant as the team encourages during the entrance.

which they already did yesterday

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, The Natural said:

That's the other thing too and it really clues you in on the fact that Vince only cares about what Vince cares about. He doesn't give a shit about NXT, hence calling wrestlers up and then burying them, changing their stories, muddying up championship storylines, and changing their names. He also doesn't give a shit about what live audiences do or say because if he did, he'd listen to how the War Raiders still get the WAR chants and that would tell him that live audiences watch NXT or are aware of it. We also probably would have had a Roman Reigns heel turn, a shorter Jinder title run, etc.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

reduce everyone to initials.

then have Roman Reigns be a special guest referee for Rhea Ripley's main roster debut against Ruby Riott...

Oooh.  You could have them all become a big faction together and call them "Hard R".

Oh, wait, no... this is an extremely bad idea. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Oooh.  You could have them all become a big faction together and call them "Hard R".

Oh, wait, no... this is an extremely bad idea. 

Ripley and Riot would obviously be RRRR-Rated

2 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

the CM PUNK Experience

Speaking of...

I was out of the room during the opening of the show, but while the McMahons were going on about whatever, was the crowd chanting CM Punk?

At one point I saw that chant as a kinda useful way for fans to protest what they were seeing, but that was right after Punk left. It's been years now. He ain't coming back. Come up with a different chant.

11 hours ago, Peck said:

Going to be funny when @RIPPA wakes up in the morning, sees this thread at 17 pages, and assumes the worst.

BTW - I watched most of this show. Punted when I realized that all that was left was Lacey Evans wrestling and the main event (which was fairly obvious that it was AJ)

I don't know how you people do this every week.

The show was so.... dull

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I got a better name for the Viking Experience. Let me introduce you to...NordicTrack.

So long as when they put Andrade and Rey in a team together, their name is Peloton.  

LICENSE TO PRINT MONEY!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

BTW - I watched most of this show. Punted when I realized that all that was left was Lacey Evans wrestling and the main event (which was fairly obvious that it was AJ)

The show was so.... dull

Their hate sustains them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Craig H said:

Speaking of...

I was out of the room during the opening of the show, but while the McMahons were going on about whatever, was the crowd chanting CM Punk?

At one point I saw that chant as a kinda useful way for fans to protest what they were seeing, but that was right after Punk left. It's been years now. He ain't coming back. Come up with a different chant.

To be fair, this crowd was reacting to a heel using CM Punk's exact catchphrase.   So this one is kind of on WWE.

That "What" chant during Andrade's Spanish language promo, however... that's the definition of pathetic. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Graves said something along the lines of, "these guys are really vikings! They make their own weapons and eat raw meat!"

I sat there after hearing what was obviously fed to him and thought it was the dumbest thing I ever heard.

I spent an hour in stunned disbelief at how terrible the name was, (well ok I spent like eight minutes in disbelief and the other fifty-two cooking up jokes about it) and then I'm like "alright this is trash but I'll bet the match is gonna be fun" and then Graves said that line and I went nope and turned off the show.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

The show was so.... dull

Dude. It's clear we're just abused spouses that can't leave. This may explain why our sense of humor is so damaged.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

To be fair, this crowd was reacting to a heel using CM Punk's exact catchphrase.   So this one is kind of on WWE.

That "What" chant during Andrade's Spanish language promo, however... that's the definition of pathetic. 

I'd like to think an indie crowd would've at least thought to chant "QUE?" at him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Ok, ok, that first part makes sense. I'm actually surprised they didn't get CM Punk chants that loud sooner, or at least loud enough for me to hear it in the next room. They've been trolling folks long enough with the whole Best in the World shit.

Just now, RIPPA said:

Holy Shit - Money in the Bank isn't until May 19????

God that is gonna be a whole lotta filler

Money in the Bank is also at the same time as the GoT finale.