DVDVR Message Board

WWE Superstar Shake-up 2019.

The Natural

Roman Reigns goes to Smackdown. I can see Revival, Drew, Ember and Sasha moving as well.

Once the superstar shake-up is done, I hope it's enforced so only the build to Survivor Series, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble and say WrestleMania is where you get RAW vs. Smackdown Live at it.

• Like 1

Also, looks like they are wasting no time with Lacey Evans.  Some said this would be Becky's "Kane" feud or made the comparison of Naomi vanquishing Lana in record time but I don't think this is either of those.  

They made it clear that this would be for the "RAW Women's Championship" so Lacey beats Becky for the RAW title and then Charlotte battles Becky for the SDL title because it was Ronda who lost at WrestleMania.   

Lacey champ and Charlotte champ.  There's your Summer. 

1 minute ago, The Natural said:

Roman Reigns goes to Smackdown. I can see Revival, Drew, Ember and Sasha moving as well.

I don't think Drew will move from RAW at this time,  they did that thing again tonight were he was completely out of the shot when his partner took a fall.  They are protecting him,  probably lining up a Drew McIntyre vs. Seth Rollins feud over big red.  There's your Summer. 

4 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Roman or Braun.  I say Roman because his Shield "brother" is the champion on RAW so they'll stick him over and be THE GUY for the Smackdown brand through the Summer. 

Braun Strowman would be a letdown with how he's cooled off. Reigns or Lesnar are my guesses. I want Brock gone. Only recent Lesnar matches I liked were versus Styles, Bryan and Balor.

1 minute ago, The Natural said:

Braun Strowman would be a letdown with how he's cooled off. Reigns or Lesnar are my guesses. I want Brock gone. Only recent Lesnar matches I liked were versus Styles, Bryan and Balor.

It could be Brock but I think him and Ronda are going to be positioned in that "special attraction" category and usually that's reserved for RAW more often than not.  I don't think they'll make a big deal out of a guy who might show up twice before SummerSlam.  I'm going with Roman but I could see Roman moving back to RAW before WrestleMania season.  It depends on how all this with FOX plays out.  If Smackdown is moved to FS1 then they'll just completely gut it.  

1 hour ago, Cristobal said:

Wait I've got one more

The Viking Experience is a four hour PBS concert featuring classically trained musicians playing traditional Norse folk music on authentic period instruments.

But I would watch that for a bit at least.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, odessasteps said:

At least they arent named Thor and Loki.

Vince hasn't seen any of the Avengers movie's yet. i mean if he did, Lars Sullivan might start wearing torn up jorts and his mood lighting will be changed to green.

This shakeup as usual was very underwhellming. On the plus side they didn't do something stupid like send Kofi to RAW. Just because he's now WWE champion doesn't mean they wouldn't do that. They have traded world champions on the shows before.

But my God. The Viking Experience. I thought maybe it was just a tag line for the titan tron. Then they got announced as it and I spent the rest of the match trying to figure out if they renamed Hanson as IGAR or IBAR. Finally saw it was IVAR and I was like what the hell? I am willing to bet Vince joked about the Viking Experience thing and all his yes men in Monty Burns fashion laughed and said "great name Mr. McMahon". 

Edited by Phantom Lord
  • Like 1

I didn’t watch Raw, but I did read the results. I actually don’t hate the idea of a name change for The War Raiders. But I’ve would’ve gone with “The Viking Express” even though we are 4 decades removed from when putting “Express” at the end of any tag team name was a thing. Or maybe something more flashy like the “Norse Warlords”, or “Son’s of Odin”. Also Ivar sounds like such a generic Viking name. Must have been a last minute ass pull. 

Not enough people are mentioning that "War Raiders" was already a pretty stupid name. I mean, yeah, "The Viking Experience" is worse, but they've overcome bad names before.

I almost think "The Viking Experience" is the main roster showing they can compete with NXT when it comes to terrible team names. (But "The Undisputed Era" is still worse.)

• Like 1

Carmella also posted something on Instagram that was basically how she was the only woman left from the original SDL draft in 2016

Of course that is playing a little loose and fast since Becky is on both brands

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DreamBroken said:

WWE says Mr. McMahon will be on SDL to reveal the "biggest acquisition in SDL history"

Well, the first "acquisition" to SD was The Rock, so all they have to do is get somebody bigger than one of the most famous people in the world.

13 minutes ago, joseph2112 said:

Well, the first "acquisition" to SD was The Rock, so all they have to do is get somebody bigger than one of the most famous people in the world.

Vince is bringing back God

• Like 3
  • Haha 2