DVDVR Message Board

WWE Superstar Shake-up 2019.

The Natural

10 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Also,  The War Raiders were still the champions.  I was at NXT New York.  Great match.  Little did I know I was watching a future RAW match one half of the combination being The. Viking. Experience. 

In short..  NXT sets the table with all the pieces nice and neatly and Vince 

giphy.gif

Mark Madden is pissed.

• Haha 8

19 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

The switch probably benefits Andrade more than any of the other people who jumped tonight.

Ahem, his name is "The Aztec Experience."

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

The Viking Experience is the name of a theme restaurant in Texarkana started by a guy who had four recipes from his Norwegian great grandmother who hasn't been closer to Scandinavia than Nashville 

Edited by Cristobal
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

Real gold is woods' reactions to the draft picks effecting uudd

I care more about how moving peopke impacts UUDD than the actual wrestling shows.

Edited by odessasteps
  • Like 2

The best possible thing that could happen at this point is that Vince, being complete dumbfuck he is, didn't even bother to check if Viking Experience was already trademarked.

2 minutes ago, Craig H said:

The best possible thing that could happen at this point is that Vince, being complete dumbfuck he is, didn't even bother to check if Viking Experience was already trademarked.

I hope it is. Can we hope for a Submission Sorority situation and Viking Experience turns out to be a site for all types of bizarre Viking fetishes?

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The Viking Experience? Could they have come up with a more lazy, uncreative name? At least, Ray Rowe gets to be on the road with Sarah Logan now.

When doing a search for Viking Experience, I stumbled upon this:

It’s funny because the first thing I thought when the name was announced was “Sounds like a cruise but I don’t wanna take it!”

I also like when they listed their Viking interests and it got progressively less cool: “They eat raw meat, craft weapons and make their own clothes!”  I just imagine Vince being intimidated by a guy with a sewing machine.  

Raw’s selection of upper card heels (Presuming Drew goes to SD) is DIRE.  Seriously if you don’t do Seth-Styles, you have Baron Corbin, Lashley And Sami Zayn? Andrade (Though if they wanted to debut him as a main eventer than they probably would have already...).  Makes me wonder if someone turns (Braun?) or they do a surprise return of Lesnar on a short deal.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

Real gold is woods' reactions to the draft picks effecting uudd

Speaking of Woods, there's a video from WM floating around out there of him basically marking out to Bautista's entrance/theme. It's great. 

• Like 1

Just now, Peck said:

Speaking of Woods, there's a video from WM floating around out there of him basically marking out to Bautista's entrance/theme. It's great. 

Just posted it in the WrestleMania XXXV thread.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peck said:

It's on UUDD so I wouldnt say its floating around.

3 minutes ago, Cristobal said:

The Viking Experience was a concert tour billed as "family-friendly" Scandinavian metal that folded less than four dates in due to poor ticket sales.

Family friendly and Scandinavian metal in the same sentence feels so wrong.

11 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

At least the War Raiders weren't re-named the Ikea Experience, the Swedish Meatballs, or Finlandia. Norway; Sweden; Finland, it's all the same to Vince.

"Dammit, Paul, I have a faction idea!  NORSEPOWER!  Gimme those viking guys from NXT, and get The Berzerker on the phone!"

"He just got arrested for a DUI."

"Dammit, find Ludvig Borga then!"

"He died over a decade ago."

"Leave him out then.  We can use that one girl from the Riott Squad.  NORSEPOWER!"

• Haha 1