DVDVR Message Board

WWE Superstar Shake-up 2019.

The Natural

Bàlor should've been on SmackDown a long time ago (like, when he should've won the 2018 Rumble, did the heel turn on AJ, and brought the Good Brothers with him at the time...)

I have serious doubts Chad Gable will ever get a singles run that involves better than 50/50 booking with the lower midcard. Unless he's dominating 205 Live.

• Like 2

On the top of my head, wrestlers remaining on the brand they were assigned to when the roster split returned in 2016.

Daniel Bryan

AJ Styles

Roman Reigns

Sasha Banks

Becky Lynch

Seth Rollins

Fuck Randy Orton

Usos

10 hours ago, The Green Meanie said:

Does this mean Black and Ricochet will finally loose the NXT graphic bar?

I could have sworn that someone on an Official WWE Media (TV or Social Media) said "They will officially get assigned next week with the Shakeup"

Of course that could also just be a fever dream

My dream since 205 Live started was for some 300 pound dude to get drafted to the show, spend 6 months losing weight and eventually win the title.

I'm looking at you, Otis. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, CSC said:

My dream since 205 Live started was for some 300 pound dude to get drafted to the show, spend 6 months losing weight and eventually win the title.

I'm looking at you, Otis. 

I'm reminded of Matt Hardy trying to make weight as WWE Cruiserweight Champion in 2003.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, The Natural said:

On the top of my head, wrestlers remaining on the brand they were assigned to when the roster split returned in 2016.

Daniel Bryan

AJ Styles

Roman Reigns

Sasha Banks

Becky Lynch

Seth Rollins

Fuck Randy Orton

Usos

In addition to Burgundy's catches:

Nia Jax. Finn Balor. Brock Lesnar. Goldust. Titus. Bo Dallas. Rowan. Curtis Axel. Dana Brooke.

Edited by West Newbury Bad Boy
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

In addition to Burgundy's catches:

Nia Jax. Finn Balor. Brock Lesnar. Goldust. Jason Jordan. Titus. Bo Dallas. Rowan. Curtis Axel. Dana Brooke.

Jason Jordan moved from NXT to Smackdown as part of American Alpha, then went to Raw when the "Kurt Angle's son" angle started.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eivion said:

I'm all for Roman to SDL as long as Bryan and AJ are staying on SDL as well. I want rematches dammit.

Few months before Survivor Series 2018, I was thinking ahead to WWE  Champion AJ Styles vs. WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns with their 2016 matches till Reigns' leukemia diagnosis. Bryan vs. Reigns at FastLane 2015 needs talking up more. Bring those resumptions on.

I guess my first question is to steal a line from Bayley,   does any of this matter?   But I'm not going to creative route right now I'm wondering more about this FOX deal.  If WWE wants SDL to be good because of the FOX deal or if FOX is making any demands..  

My prediction is that SDL doesn't do nearly the numbers FOX wanted.  So then SDL moves to FS1 and basically becomes an afterthought anyway.   I just have no reason to believe SDL won't be shafted. 

Don't let Vince see you sick, Joe.

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/travel-issues-impacting-tonights-wwe-raw-281671

There are a number of issues involving tonight's Raw show in Montreal.

John Pollock of Post Wrestling noted on Twitter that there were issues involving talent and travel.

“Have heard there are a number of travel issues involving WWE personnel and talent for tonight's show in Montreal,” he wrote. “"Things are being rewritten as a result". No word on what effect this will have on tonight's show.”

Our WWE sources confirmed the story saying that a combination of bad weather and flight cancellations in Newark, NJ, are impacting who will be able to get there on time for the show.

There were a lot of performers who were booked to layover in Newark and it was said that there's nothing more to it than a bad travel day and that the few people who did have minor border issues were known in advance.

We were also told that Samoa Joe is there but was reported as being very sick and the segment written for him has been removed from the show.

If the rumors are true, FOX wants several major WWE stars on the SDL roster for October. Brock and Ronda were on the list for their UFC connections, but neither will be around much for at least several months. The biggest full-time stars are Roman, Becky, Charlotte and perhaps AJ/Bryan. Something to consider.