DVDVR Message Board

WWE Raw 10-7-13

MGFanJay

Untrue. The newest non-Komen shirt is the new Goatface shirt. It's also the highest selling non-Komen shirt on the site. This took literally 1 minute to look up.

No it's not. This weird ass Rhodes Family shirt is...

Both of you can stop now. Neither of you know what the best selling shirt is. The "best selling" function on internet retailers is code for "show me what you most want to sell right now." No one has it tied to actual sales figures.
Yup. The Rhodes shirt is new so they put it up at the top. Remember when there were 3 kaitlyn shirts in the top 5 "best selling" list?

This thread is turning my brain into mush.

1. Stop feeding the troll. Gonzalez is just doing his thing.

2. Stop arguing with guys that don't even watch the shows and are talking about ratings. Ratings in 2013.

Please.

We could all band together and just make a pledge not to talk to Gonzalez. 

• Like 4

I'd rather watch Daniel Bryan in the main event than Cena.

I would not. :)

Daniel Bryan as a wrestler is great I just can't buy him at the top. Same with Rey Mysterio, Jr. That doesn't mean I don't want him on the card, I just don't want him in the main event title picture. I realize on the internet that puts me in the minority but that's how I feel. It's a big part of the reason why I have taken a break from WWE.

This thread is turning my brain into mush.1. Stop feeding the troll. Gonzalez is just doing his thing.2. Stop arguing with guys that don't even watch the shows and are talking about ratings. Ratings in 2013.Please.

We could all band together and just make a pledge not to talk to Gonzalez.
People who dont use the ignore button get what they deserve.

I'm ashamed of you FSW. You were so gung-ho with your choice to back Daniel Bryan thinking he would shame CM Punk by attempting to be more successful than him as the face of the WWE. And look how bad that choice was for you. Now that Bryan has shown to be a total bomb after only a few weeks on top of the company. 

Type "CM Punk ratings" into google and see what autocorrect suggests.

Bryan has a fairly steep cliff to fall off before he reaches that low.

I'm sorry to ask FSW. Have you seen the recent RAW ratings during the Daniel Bryan era? Headlines like "All time low..." have been used to describe them.

Where's that guy who pointed out the ratings were actually lower this time last year?  Doesn't that pretty much destroy Gonzalez's entire gimmick?  Or am I foolish for wanting to (re-)introduce facts to the discussion?

October 12th, 2009 RAW rating: 3.35 Randy Orton is champ)

October 11th, 2010 RAW rating: 2.9 (Randy Orton is champ, again)

October 10th, 2011 RAW rating: 2.60 (near beginning of Punk's Reign)

October 8th, 2012 RAW rating: 2.86 (toward the end)

October 7th, 2013 RAW rating: 2.68 (DB hasn't even gotten the title yet technically, Orton was the last champ)

I think what the history shows is that people are just tired of Randy Orton.

As much as I hate to validate this idiocy with a response, it needs to be pointed out that the eight Raws since Summerslam have drawn an average rating of 2.9. By comparison, the first eight post-Summerslam Raws in 2012, when you-know-who was champion, drew an average rating of 2.86. And Cena hasn't been around to boost ratings this year.

Also, for the record, the lowest-rated non-holiday Raw of the last 15 years was on October 22, 2012. Guess who was in the main event?

As a total outsider and someone who is new to the concept of gimmick posting, I see Gonzales as the Nature Boy Buddy Landell to FSW's Nature Boy Ric Flair. Am I way off here? Is this more of a Bill Dundee/Billy Graham sort of vibe?

• Like 1