DVDVR Message Board

WWE Raw 10-7-13

MGFanJay

I had some stuff to do so I haven't watched the whole show yet. But from what I saw:WHY AREN'T WE TALKING ABOUT THAT DIVAS MATCH????????????????????

That was one of the worst matches of all-time. That's not an understatement. Oh my god was that great. Eva Marie and Aksana working a heat segment and not having any idea what to do. With anything. JO JO NOT EVEN STANDING ON THE APRON CORRECTLY!!!

That was legitimately amazing.

• Like 1

He's human. Sadly, I just don't think he'll be walking under his own power when he's 50. What is the point here? To pop a couple thousand extra buys?

I think the current state of Hulk Hogan is probably foreshadowing for how Cena will end up one day. Maybe even worse, since Hogan never took anything close to the crazy bumps Cena has.

But Cena never worked 400 days a year, brother.

• Like 1

That Raw following Summerslam Cena looked absolutely rotten, beaten up and deserved a few months sat on the couch resting. He's so work-minded and OCD that he simply will work hurt, regardless of the consequences. On the other hand the guy's a genetic marvel, two month recovery time for a torn triceps with god-like genetics? Possible..

Bob Backlund got me to download the app, so there is that.

Stephanie is just horrifically tan now. On the scale of Chris Christie to Hulk Hogan she is like 17.

I found myself thinking a lot about the Freebirds tonight. I have decided that Dean should now go by Dean Purely Sexy Ambrose, as evidenced by that one girl with her 'I Love Ambrose' sign. Also, The Shield need to cut that same promo where they pile out of the van and Gordy gets so angry he starts doing back bumps on the street while he still has his dip in his mouth.

Not to get to Masked Manish, but I was sort of fascinated by how they used the app tonight. In effect, this poll could have just as easily been 'Who would you most like to see turn heel?' it's a level of audience involvement we haven't seen in this particular way.

I hope everyone appreciates John Cena's dedication to destroying his body so that half the building can boo him.

Not shocked after seeing the ratings for last week. Pretty lame way to announce a return though. On the plus side they dragged out the Orton and Bryan storyline long enough for Cena to get his redemption and unify the titles.

I didn't see most of the show - did the announcers make a giant deal out of Cena coming back, complete with graphics and all that? Bringing him back a couple of months after triceps surgery is insane, but bringing him back and putting him on next-to-last, at best, with Alberto Del freakin' Rio is INSANE. No one gives a wet damn about Del Rio. 

I had some stuff to do so I haven't watched the whole show yet. But from what I saw:WHY AREN'T WE TALKING ABOUT THAT DIVAS MATCH????????????????????

That was one of the worst matches of all-time. That's not an understatement. Oh my god was that great. Eva Marie and Aksana working a heat segment and not having any idea what to do. With anything. JO JO NOT EVEN STANDING ON THE APRON CORRECTLY!!!

That was legitimately amazing.

I was watching a bit of Raw at my Dad's place and went "Hooo boy, Natalya (Who's not even THAT good), two rookies, Alicia Fox, Aksana and Kelly Kelly....this isn't going to be good."  Then realized that KK is gone and that was actually Rosa Mendes and it's just the worst thing ever.  I understand AJ was sent home with a concussion, but they couldn't at least put Layla or Naomi or someone in there?!!?  I like how every couple months they go "Rosa Mendes is under contract? Let's put her in a match!" then she wrestles and they go "Oh yeah...let's get her to just gyrate outside the ring again."  I'm curious how legitimately BAD JoJo (I always have to fight the urge to put 'Dillon' after each and every type I type JoJo) is that they wouldn't even let her get in the ring, but saw enough in Eva to put her in there.  It would be like if you had THAT Jackie Gayda-Trish match and there was someone managing Jackie that was so bad that Gayda was seen as a better alternative.  That is how BAD JoJo must be.

Cena vs. ADR for the lesser belt.Bryan wins the big belt.Unification match at Wrestlemania.

Bam.

Exactly what I was thinking when I heard about it.  Greggulator is one of my favourite wrestling dudes on DVDVR, always so excited, passionate, enthusiastic and thoughtful.

• Like 1

Isn't it completely possible that they're in a frenzy and will put the WHC on Cena at HITC?  They could easily protect the shit out of him, having him work an incredibly safe match.  He could continue working like one match a month as the lesser champ, working these safe matches until he's healed.  As long as he doesn't wrestle with a sling, it could probably work.  Hell, he might even wrestle in a sling or something, who knows.  He doesn't need to wrestle to show up and cut promos every week.

No mention of Ricardo's insane bump on the announcers table? Del Rio didn't even move the monitors before clipping Ricardo's knee. That had to hurt.

Besides the Shield, is 3MB the only heel tag team in WWE? I know it's too early for the Matadores to be fed to the Shield but can't they have them face anyone else? Bring back Hunico/Camacho.

No mention of Ricardo's insane bump on the announcers table? Del Rio didn't even move the monitors before clipping Ricardo's knee. That had to hurt.

Besides the Shield, is 3MB the only heel tag team in WWE? I know it's too early for the Matadores to be fed to the Shield but can't they have them face anyone else? Bring back Hunico/Camacho.

They're setting up a Matadores-Real Americans feud, but wanted to have Cesaro giant swing Khali once more for the fans that never saw it last night.  Cole made mention of Coulter tweeting "The Matadores are here...why?" or something like that.

Heath Slater's has to get some big ups for flying 500,000 feet across the ring from El Torito.

Exactly what I was thinking when I heard about it.  Greggulator is one of my favourite wrestling dudes on DVDVR, always so excited, passionate, enthusiastic and thoughtful.

Thanks man! Wrestling's supposed to be fun. I like analyzing and watching it as much as anyone but being snarky and picking apart everything isn't for me. Unless it's an absolutely terrible Divas match.

• Like 1