DVDVR Message Board

The Raw After Wrestlemania - 4/8/2019

Dolfan in NYC

26 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Uh..Okay,  I'll break the ice.  Bray has a Jeff Dunham gimmick?   

W2r8SLl.gif

What's in the box? What's in the fucking box?

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Haha 2

Yeah, to answer the question about Ambrose - they did a proper sendoff for him after RAW went off the air, with Roman and Seth in the ring. That's when the AEW chants started.

• Like 1

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

He is always the one taking the falls in their matches.

I just Googled a random high profile match. SummerSlam 2017 vs Rollins and Ambrose. Sheamus takes the fall.

I'll try another: Rematch at No Mercy. Sheamus takes the fall.

I really think you're imagining this Protect Sheamus agenda. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

I just Googled a random high profile match. SummerSlam 2017 vs Rollins and Ambrose. Sheamus takes the fall.

It's not an agenda. It just honestly feels like Cesaro is always the one being beat. If I'm going to come up with a conspiracy theory, it'll be something better than WWE protecting fucking Sheamus.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Not to mention Sheamus took the fall last night when regular losers Rusev and Nakamura were right there.  And you know, Cesaro could have eaten the pin too.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Uh..Okay,  I'll break the ice.  Bray has a Jeff Dunham gimmick?   

W2r8SLl.gif

"In the year 9595, a race of deformed turkey was genetically engineered by chicken scientists as revenge against his bird brother. . ."

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Overly Critical Man said:

So we wait all those months for Lacey Evans to do something, she cheap shots Becky with her NAMED signature punch...

...and Becky absolutely no-sells it.

Hated this so much.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BNosanchuk said:

Prichard literally brought the BOX OF GIMMICKS to RAW with that puppet. 

It's going to be great when in about a year, once Bruce is fired, Conrad asks him what the fuck was up with Bray's puppet and then hear Bruce try and defend that shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Overly Critical Man said:

So we wait all those months for Lacey Evans to do something, she cheap shots Becky with her NAMED signature punch...

...and Becky absolutely no-sells it.

Better stick to walking around, Lacey.

I've seen way too many fights down here in the South I was waiting for Lacey to take her Heels off and try to stab Becky! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hail Sabin said:

I've seen way too many fights down here in the South I was waiting for Lacey to take her Heels off and try to stab Becky! 

Reminds me of Konnan taking off his shoe to throw it at people.

The Diaz brothers too.

11 minutes ago, DreamBroken said:

Hated this so much.

Devil's advocate here - Edmond Tarverdyan and "her stand-up game sucks" jokes aside.. if Becky Lynch can take a punch (or anything) from someone like Ronda Rousey, then Lacey Evans should be like a light gust of wind blowing against her face.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Casey said:

Devil's advocate here - Edmond Tarverdyan and "her stand-up game sucks" jokes aside.. if Becky Lynch can take a punch (or anything) from someone like Ronda Rousey, then Lacey Evans should be like a light gust of wind blowing against her face.

and a straight punch to the face from a Samoan behemoth and didn't go down

• Like 4

I think that might just be THE worst post-WM Raw I’ve seen since the days when it was taped.  

Ricochet And Black still teaming and, according to commentary, still a team going forward.  

The horrendous bait and switch main being easy to see coming with ads for tomorrow’s SD promoting Kofis celebration as champ.  I thought with the lack of debuts they might be saving it for the main with a Nexus-style debut of UE but, no, it was The Bar...

Even the Lars debut was stupid because it set up nothing with him attacking a retiring wrestler.   

No Roman, no Drew.  

They should really do the draft right the night after Mania because these nothing shows after WM are the shits.  

• Like 8