DVDVR Message Board

The Raw After Wrestlemania - 4/8/2019

Dolfan in NYC

What do you think was the over/under on how many times Dana Brooke prepared for that promo?   That was painful as hell.

Also if Sami Zayn's gimmick is shitting on smart marks in the crowd he will have a 10 minute segment based on the doucheness at the end of this show

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 1

This felt like a "Let's stop pretending the post-WM RAW is some special event" show.

Glad to see Lars finally arrive. Great to see Alexa dominate. Taker always good. Overall felt like another regular episode of Raw.

• Like 4

Well kudos to WWE.  They promised a title-for-title which all but guaranteed someone was interfering, hopefully someone new.  So I fell for it and watched the last hour.

And we get the fucking Bar.

Gee, I wonder if Kofi and Seth can defeat a team who Kofi already beat all by himself...

I think they are saving all the debuts/returns etc for the shake up next week.

Waste of a main event if they aren't going to pull the trigger. Was clearly going to be a screwy finish so the real swerve would have been Kofi going over clean & Seth in shock/doubting himself as he builds back up for another shot at SummerSlam or something.

That was quite the underwhelming show, especially for the Raw after Mania. That crowd seemed very tame. I'm surprised as hell Lars Sullivan actually made it to the main roster after anxiety issues de-railed the plans for him. I figured we'd get Bryan and Drew Mac running in during the main event. The Bar are beyond stale. I hope they get split up and Claudio gets something better than being the one to take the falls to protect Sheamus. We'll see where the Sami promo goes. For a brief moment, I thought losing his first match back and doubting himself was going to lead to the return of El Generico. Mojo Rawley is going to turn into an emo kid. Next week, he'll be cutting himself with From Autumn to Ashes playing in the background.

Oh yeah, and Taker looked like Sabu out there. I think Sabu actually looked better at United We Stand. For the love of god, just stop already.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1