DVDVR Message Board

MAE YOUNG CLASSIC III (2019)

RIPPA

Also from the same documentary that the Wesna clip came from

Another name invited to compete was Amale Winchester, a French performer who has recently worked for German super-indy wXw and has also build a reputation elsewhere in Germany.

Wow, great way to start off the road to MYC3. Wesna Busic will likely be this years Mercedes Martinez. I was aware she had returned, but unfortunately I haven't seen any of her recent work and had no idea she had lost her form. I imagine we'll see a larger European presence this year too. 

Cant help but think of Cheerleader Melissa now that Wesna has been announced. They've had some classics that pushed the envelope. Not sure if Melissa's relationship with WWE is good as she did walk away from an offer years ago, but I hope we can see her this year. She is a staple in womens wrestling right on the level of Del Rey, Stock, Mercedes, and Wesna. 

Well I know Aja is a no go since she is working All or Nothing, because that is my dream MYC entrant.
They can always bring Mercedes Matinez back for a 3rd go round. Its been a few years since Blue Pants so maybe Leva Bates can make a return because she is always fun.

James

• Like 3

1 hour ago, J.H. said:

Well I know Aja is a no go since she is working All or Nothing, because that is my dream MYC entrant.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Wonder if Meiko comes back for this.

• Like 1

I'm obviously a fan of Aja, but even if she were able to work any of the MYCs I dont think that's where I want to see her. I would rather they use her like they did JushinTL for Tyler Breeze a few yrs back in NXT, featured in a one off appearance for a Takeover. 

At the same time... I'd mark the fuck out if she ever were to make a MYC appearance.

Hope she gets in. When she announced her retirement a couple of months ago I kind of got he feeling part of the reason she was still looking for an actual date was due wanting to get into the third MYC. Hope she does though I doubt it.

Guest Edwin

Is there a chance WWE allowed Toni Storm to work STARDOM and Killer Kelly to work SENDAI as a way of them possibly trying to secure talent in return for the MYC?

57 minutes ago, Edwin said:

Is there a chance WWE allowed Toni Storm to work STARDOM and Killer Kelly to work SENDAI as a way of them possibly trying to secure talent in return for the MYC?

I think its just a thing with UK contracts in general. Xia Brookside worked a tour last month. Both her and Viper have implied they will be back for another. WWE are on friendly terms with Meiko in general at the moment. Meiko implied she would be working WWE again at some point this year. Is Killer Kelly contracted?

Edited by Eivion

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2019 at 2:30 PM, Eivion said:

I think its just a thing with UK contracts in general. Xia Brookside worked a tour last month. Both her and Viper have implied they will be back for another. 

Plus both Xia and Viper were claimed by factions in Stardom’s recent draft. So they will definitely be around. 

I agree on Madison Eagles and Cheerleader Melissa. Either or both would be great. Too bad Ivelisse has burned so many bridges. I would like to see her in too. 

7 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I mentioned this in the Joshi thead - but the WWE has some sort of working agreement with Stardom now so expect... someone... to be in it

I dont keep up regularly with Stardom, but outside of maybe Mayu or Hana, who is recognizable enough to get a spot? I'd imagine they would want to use a "star" for the MYC... but they stole most of them...

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

On today's pre-Takeover conference call, Triple H was asked about the MYC and he said they are finalizing some things and hope to announce soon

So its not dead then? That is good to hear. 

2017 they taped in July (final was in September), 2018 they taped in August (final was in October)... only seems right that they tape in September and hold the finals in November.