DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLEMANIA 35 POST SHOW DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Just now, christopher.annino said:

Anybody feel like they gave away the result of Kofi/Bryan when before the match we caught glimpse of the other belt under the crushed velvet sheet?

Apparently the put up the championship shirt on WWE's merch store during the match too.

• Haha 5

There are those who believe that fashion here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of the tasteful who may have been the forefathers of the Chanels, or the Saint-Laurents, or the Cardins. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to peacock somewhere beyond the sad aisles of a Bealls Outlet. Fleeing from the Marshall's sale rack tyranny, the last Glamouractice, Batista, leads a well-heeled Vucana wool fleet on a lonely quest — a shining planet, known as...

BATISTA FASHION WATCH!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight: The End???? Probably now that Large David is promoting STOP OR MY FELLOW CAA BUNDLE CLIENT WILL SHOOT!

Spoiler

6FpHmwt.jpg

Grainy footage taken by Abraham Zapruder's grandson L. Harvey "Red" Zapruder (yeah, suspicious, no?) of Roger Stone rolling up to Dave and Busters to cash in after cornering the market on Super Double Up Power Chips by switching the identities of Michael Flynn Jr. and a homeless man named Billy Ray Valentine. don't ask me how these cryptocurrencies work.

Upon exiting the vehicle Roger was heard to be screaming:

THERE IS NOTHING IN THE CONTRACT ON THE PLACEMAT ABOUT IT MATTERING HOW I OBTAINED THESE! YOU DON'T KNOW THAT I DIDN'T GET REALLY GOOD AT DOWN THE CLOWN. I HAVE 357 BILLION OF THEM!!! THAT IS THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED USB POWERED FANS FOR MY PLAN TO PROVE THERE IS NO GLOBAL WAMRING!!!!!

412W2BoJtwL._SX425_.jpg

Note: Michael Jr. and Billy Ray are currently vacationing in the Caribbean with a known prostitute while Roger is miserable that he didn't realize he was only 100 more tickets away from winning an Atari Flashback 2 instead.

fb2.jpg

Sad.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, christopher.annino said:

Anybody feel like they gave away the result of Kofi/Bryan when before the match we caught glimpse of what was obviously the other belt under the crushed velvet sheet?

I thought the same when I saw the pedestal and saw the shape of the belt under the curtain.

As shame really, as I really really really really liked D-BRY's belt.

2 minutes ago, christopher.annino said:

Anybody feel like they gave away the result of Kofi/Bryan when before the match we caught glimpse of what was obviously the other belt under the crushed velvet sheet?

Or putting the new shirt up on WWE Shop before the match. (To be fair, you had to actually search New Day to find it, but still..)

1 minute ago, Peck said:

Or putting the new shirt up on WWE Shop before the match. (To be fair, you had to actually search New Day to find it, but still..)

Apparently they were selling shirts like this for both Bryan and Kingston, but oh well. 

3 minutes ago, christopher.annino said:

Anybody feel like they gave away the result of Kofi/Bryan when before the match we caught glimpse of the other belt under the crushed velvet sheet?

I thought the exact same thing as son as they showed the outline of the other belt.

I was genuinely concerned about Batista’s condition from the way he was moving in his entrance, and that was before he tripped. He seemed fine once he got going, but I thought we were watching him overdose on benzos. 

I love that Hunter’s driver was a 70-year-old man in a polo who probably owns the car, but they put Warboy makeup on him like it would disguise that and not make it more noticeable. 

Edited by (BP)
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Natural said:

D3mozukWAAYMcgi?format=jpg&name=large

D3mE8qxWwAYgtwF?format=jpg&name=large

Congratulations to Becky Lynch becoming the WWE RAW/Smackdown Live Women's Championship and Kofi Kingston, the new WWE Champion joining the Grand Slam Club. 

Did Vince McMahon's heart grow five sizes during the last booking meeting tonight? Or is it just cocaine-induced congestive coronary failure?

No wonder Lashley couldn't vanquish the Demon. He only went half in with the Lou Ferrigno Incredible Hulk contact lenses. He should've tried out as many coats of green paint as it took to make the transformation complete. Plus that other (hateful bastard) orange Hulk might have even invited him to a cookout. At least throw on a moss colored wig. 

• Like 1