DVDVR Message Board

NHL 2019 - The Quest for the Cup

odessasteps

1 minute ago, piranesi said:

"We do apologize that there is some exultation language that got on, and we have taken measures that that microphone is not turned on now." 

Scott Oake loved it when ROR dropped the bomb. ROR kept apologizing and Oake was just like "nah man, you just won the Cup."

I hope all the Buffalo media trash who engaged in a campaign of character assassination against ROR (One of the best people in the entire sport, every Sabres fan who ever met him will tell you that) to suck up to our moron owners and GM's enjoyed the nice ration of shit they got to dine on tonight. And people seriously think Kim Pegula should be the next NHL comissioner? She'd screw up so bad that the league would end up less popular than competitive eating contests. 

1 hour ago, Death From Above said:

I am happy for David Perron and Pat Maroon, who were both good Oilers through some really bullshit times. Especially so for Perron, who was not-really-disguised-at-all traded for calling out what a shit show Edmonton management was.

I'm super happy for Maroon who got dealt a bad hand by a bad agent recommendation and signed with the Blues for cheap because it was local and he could be with his kid. He's gonna be a folk hero in St. Louis forever for the game winner against Dallas.

But man, he is occasionally a frustrating player but I'm ecstatic for Perron. He has played for 5 different teams in the NHL. He has only ever signed a contract to play with the Blues. He loves this team and came back on a pretty cheap deal after the season he had last year. It's awesome he got rewarded for loving playing in St. Louis so much.