DVDVR Message Board

NHL 2019 - The Quest for the Cup

odessasteps

Just now, piranesi said:

That only ties the record for most goals on one power play.

This is crazy and if San Jose wins this I am terrified for whoever has to play them after this...this is bad for everyone.

I'm not sure they can keep cracking Pavelski's face open every time they need a Hulk Up though

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, piranesi said:

That only ties the record for most goals on one power play.

This is crazy and if San Jose wins this I am terrified for whoever has to play them after this...this is bad for everyone.

It actually happened last season at Barclays in a Wings-Isles game (which I couldn't go to because I was dead tired after a 10 hour shift). Isles were down 5-2 with 7 minutes left when Clutter conned the ref into giving a 5 minute major and the Isles proceeded to score 4 to take the lead. To make it even more insane the Wings actually tied it with 40 seconds left. Isles ended up winning in OT.

• Thanks 1

Just now, sabremike said:

It actually happened last season at Barclays in a Wings-Isles game (which I couldn't go to because I was dead tired after a 10 hour shift). Isles were down 5-2 with 7 minutes left when Clutter conned the ref into giving a 5 minute major and the Isles proceeded to score 4 to take the lead. To make it even more insane the Wings actually tied it with 40 seconds left. Isles ended up winning in OT.

The simulation is repeating code.

• Haha 1