• Boston Bruins vs Toronto Maple Leafs
  • Washington Capitals vs Carolina Hurricanes
  • New York Islanders vs Pittsburgh Penguins

West

• San Jose Sharks vs Vegas Golden Knights
  • Calgary Flames vs Colorado Avalanche
  • Winnipeg Jets vs St Louis Blues
  • Nashville Predators vs Dallas Stars

Nashville sucks, and I think Dallas takes them down in the first round.

If the actual Jets show up, they should beat St. Louis. If the team that has been bad for the last two months shows up, Blues win in a walk.

Columbus might be eliminated in one game. Tampa is taking no prisoners.

The Jets are beating up the Blues and the Blues are just taking it. I don't know if they think they can rope-a-dope them but they've taken I don't know 25 huge hits (including Jordan Binnington being absilutely leveled behind the net in the opening minute) and they've done nothing to push back....and They're just being bullied into the corner.

58 minutes ago, piranesi said:

The Jets are beating up the Blues and the Blues are just taking it. I don't know if they think they can rope-a-dope them but they've taken I don't know 25 huge hits (including Jordan Binnington being absilutely leveled behind the net in the opening minute) and they've done nothing to push back....and They're just being bullied into the corner.

Well this part of my post aged terribly.

14 minutes ago, piranesi said:

Well this part of my post aged terribly.

Basically, my idea wit this was "Let the Jets take the hits, get the scoring chances."

The Jets are going to be more physical in this series, but the Blues big strength is in general 5 on 5 play. There big D men hit hard, but we have Colt who instead of hitting just plays an absolutely elite defensive game and does tons to prevent goals.

Also, Jordan Fucking Binnington. My god. 

Really great game though. Playoff hockey is the best.

Mark Scheifele with two terrible penalties, but redeems himself with some sick play behind the net to set up Wheeler for the tying goal.

I don't know if the ice has been shit or what, but the puck has been bouncing all over the place the last two games.

13 minutes ago, elizium said:

Mark Scheifele with two terrible penalties, but redeems himself with some sick play behind the net to set up Wheeler for the tying goal.

I don't know if the ice has been shit or what, but the puck has been bouncing all over the place the last two games.

Just happy you aren't one of the fans I'm seeing complaining about O'Reilly diving.