DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Knee to Face - 4/1/2019

Dolfan in NYC

2 hours ago, SorceressKnight said:

Heck, just do that right after the Royal Rumble.

Then give us the next three months watching Ronda, Becky, and Charlotte surviving inside of a women's prison. Ronda having to deal with hardcore inmates looking to make a name for themselves, Charlotte trying to get the info of what happened to her family, and Becky able to show just why she is "The Man."

...and naturally, because it's a segment in pro wrestling where wrestlers are locked up, also Scott Hall is there for some reason.  

I am totally here for Wentworth starring Becky Lynch, Ronda Rousey, and Charlotte Flair.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Edwin said:

Wasn't that Juan Francisco de Coronado from CHIKARA during the brawl?

It wouldn't surprise me as he's done job duty for WWE before, most notably as the screaming jobber in this Bludgeon Brothers squash. His partner was Colin Delaney. 

On a side note, I really miss Harper and Rowan as a team.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 2

That whole ending segment. So stupid. So ridiculous. So awesome. Ronda driving a car with no hands. Ronda and Becky kicking each other in the back of a car. Charlotte kneeing Ronda in the face. This is wrestling. People who hate each other wanting to kick the living crap out of each other and security being too stupid and inept to stop it. Why haven't we gotten more of this and less of everything else to build up this match?

And I'm going to miss Big Dave once he's gone again.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Phil4126 said:

And I'm going to miss Big Dave once he's gone again.

That and I'm going to miss Piranesi's fashion watch.  It's almost like we'd need to send him pictures of Moose in wacky clothes to fill the void.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It wouldn't surprise me as he's done job duty for WWE before, most notably as the screaming jobber in this Bludgeon Brothers squash. His partner was Colin Delaney. 

On a side note, I really miss Harper and Rowan as a team.

I would’ve like them better if their finisher didn’t suck, and their gear didn’t look like dollar store Kronic.